Mine

It wasn't exactly a surprise to hear that Pierre and Leo were staying with the Slytherin's, it was however a surprise to find that they were ignoring me – I wasn't sure how long it would last for, but I was happy enough with the discovery. The school was relatively quiet for the time being...until I was strolling along a corridor with Sirius and we witnessed something nobody should ever have to see. Pierre and Geneva Brown snogging heatedly against a wall. Sirius tugged me back into corridor we had just turned off and buried his head in my hair to muffle his laughter. We peeked around the corner to see Pierre's hand wandering up Geneva's thigh and closer to the hem of her skirt, I rolled my eyes at this and pulled my head back around the corner again.

'Whatever happened to doing it in a nice dark broom cupboard?' Sirius mused lowly.

I smacked him on the chest as I tried to ignore the image of Sirius in a broom cupboard with an endless sea of girls, the image was pushed from my mind and replaced with a far more disturbing one as Geneva's breathy moans began to fill the quiet corridor. Grabbing Sirius by the hand I pulled him in the opposite direction before things got any worse. Once we were out of the deserted part of the castle I dropped Sirius' hand and we made our way over to where our friends stood, Marlene's blue eyes shone brightly with excitement and she was smiling widely.

'What's got you so happy?' Sirius asked in an amused tone.

'Dumbledore's organised a Quidditch match between us and Beauxbatons. There are try outs soon, there must be people from all the teams of Hogwarts on one team and then a bunch of people from Beauxbatons on the other. Do you think Pierre will play?'

'He should, why?' I furrowed my brow in confusion.

'Because nothing would bring me more pleasure than to send a Bludger flying at the brute's pretty face.' she answered dreamily.

Sirius nodded his head in agreement as he pictured the scene in his mind, he must have been envisioning it in detail because he didn't notice the pretty Ravenclaw coming to stand next to him until Marlene punched him on the arm.

'Ow! What was that for?'

Marlene inclined her head to the Ravenclaw ever so slightly before hooking her arm through mine and dragging me away while smiling.

'Come on Vi, I'm starving.' she said in a not so subtle tone.

I gave a glance back to see Sirius smiling at the girl in a friendly manner and a pang of jealousy hit me square in the stomach as I saw her place her hand on his arm flirtatiously. As gently as possible I released myself from Marlene's grip and she stopped to look at me with confusion.

'I'm not that hungry so I'm just going to go to the library, I'll see you later?'

Without waiting for her reply, I headed up the stairs. Upon reaching the top I glanced back to see Sirius and the Ravenclaw were gone and it hurt me deeply to think of where, with a shake of my head I began to walk aimlessly, I didn't make it far before bumping into someone, looking up I was faced with Regulus Black.

'Watch it Mudblood.' he sneered.

'Don't make me hit you again Regulus.' I threatened tiredly.

His face filled with fury as I spoke his name, but it quickly became masked by a mocking smirk, despite the similarities between him and Sirius this was their biggest difference. When Sirius smirked, it made him more handsome, it highlighted the mischief in his smoky eyes and excited me because it was an indication of him being up to something. When Regulus smirked, it was dark and terrible, there was no mischief only the wish to cause harm.