chapter 2

Edited 8/9/19

Kloey POV

Tanner hugged me, I havent seen him in 8 years. "Do you want to introduce us to yout friend? someone asked, breaking the silence.

"Dylan, Quentin, this is Kloey," Tanner said

"Wait, Quentin?" I asked

"Yeah, hi," Quentin said and he waved. By then Tanner had stopped hugging me and I took a step back.

"Whats wrong?" Dylan asked me, slightly concerned.

"Yeah, whats wrong?" Quentin asked, acting like he didnt know what was wrong. He took a step closer to me and I took another step back.

"Whats with you Kloey?" Tanner asked me as Quentin took another 5 steps closer to me. I took 5 more steps back until my back hit the wall, oh shit.

Quentin took another 3 steps forwards, now he was 8 inches away from me, and I started to slowly lower myself onto the ground.

My butt was on the ground now and my head was in my knees, my breathing started to quicken and got louder, heavier. Why did I come here? I should have known that Tanner and Quentin were still friends.

Quentin bent over, grabbed my head, and made me look up at him. Once a bully always a bully, I thought. He stared at me, he looked into my purple eyes. I was rare, nobody that I've ever met has purple eyes.

Quentin squatted and let go of my head. He slapped me across my face and it stung terribly. I wouldn't be surprised if it left a mark.

He slapped me again this time on the other side of my face. My entire face was stinging. He went in to slap me again, "Hey! Stop!" Tanner said

"You cant do anything about it," Quentin said then slapped me again and I started to tear up.

"Hey leave her alone you just met her!" Dylan said

"You just met her, I met her 10 years ago," Quentin said slapping me again.

Why didn't Tanner or Dylan do anything to stop him? I started to full on cry, he had slapped me 4 times now. He pulled back his arm and he punched me in the jaw.

He punched me again this time in the nose, and again in the left eye. I could feel my face swelling already and I knew I was going to have terrible bruises.

He pulled me up and pushed me against the wall, repeatedly punching me in the stomach, each time harder then the last causing me to cough up air. I looked around the room and saw that Tanner and Dylan weren't there, it was just me and Quentin.

Quentin was still using me as his personal punching bag, until he stopped and left the room, locking the door from the inside. I was in there, alone.

Somebody tried to open the door, but I couldn't get up, I was crumpled up in a pile on Tanners floor. I looked around the room, there was another door, the handle was jiggling, both door handles were moving, trying to be opened.

Suddenly I heard something slide open. Quentin came through the window and unlocked both doors. Tanner and Dylan ran in the room, both looking panicked.

Quentin came over to me and laid me on my back, arms and legs flat out, wrists up. Quentin grabbed one of my wrists and made 4 small but deep cuts on it.

I screamed but he put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. He dropped my wrist and picked up my other one and made 4 small but deep cuts on it. He dropped my wrist, bent over, and lifted up my shirt.

He put the knife sideways on my stomach, pushed down, and slid it across. He did it in 3 different spots.

Tanner and Dylan were trying to get him to stop, but he didnt. He put the knife up to my neck and slid it across. Then it went dark.

Tanner pov

I tried to get Quentin off of Kloey but he didn't move. He made a large slit in her neck then ran out the window.

I called and ambulance and her mom as quickly as I could, fearing for my old friends life.

Her mom, brother, and sisters came over only to see Kloeys body limp on the ground in a pile of her own blood, with blood gushing from the cuts that Quentin made.

Gabe pov

Tanner called my mom and she dropped the phone. She told us to get our shoes on and follow her.

We followed her into Tanners house and down to his room. Tanners mom was there, Dylan was there, and Kloey was there, Only she wasnt awake.

Kloey was on the ground, her body limp in a pile of blood with blood gushing out of cuts on her body. My mom started to cry, saying things like "my baby" or "why did this happen to her" or "who would do this to her".

Emma and Gracy were standing by the door staring at Kloey, knowing what was going on but not fully understand it.

An ambulance came and the paramedics put Kloey onto a stretcher quickly. My mom got into the ambulance with her while I drove Emma and Gracy in my car. Tanner, Dylan, and Tanner's mom followed us in their car.

Emma POV

We went to the hospital, Kloey was rushed into emergency surgery. They said that she lost alot of blood and they didnt know if she would make it. Mom was crying, muttering things about how she was a terrible mother.

Gracy, Gabe, Tanner, Dylan, Mom, Tanners mom, and I were sitting in the waiting room. I didn't know what was going to happen, I didn't know if I should be sad, or mad, or angry,or happy, probably not happy. Then it hit me, I was going to lose my only big sister because of some idiot.

Sarah POV

My baby girl was most likely going to die. What am I supposed to do? Once she wakes up, if she wakes up, I'll make sure that there is a court case and that Quentin Mcconathny gets arrested. He almost or did kill my baby girl! I remember him being her bully when she was little, he was terrible to her.

Tanner pov

We were all in the waiting room, waiting for Kloey to get out of surgery. Her mom was crying, her sisters were crying, her brother was pacing around the room.

My mom was on her phone, Dylan was sleeping because it was 12:30 am right now, and I was worried. My best friend just moved back, and Quentin almost or did kill her.

"Visitors for Kloey Adams?" a very old nurse asked and Kloeys mom shot up. We followed the nurse to Kloeys room, she was still asleep and will be for who knows how long.

Her mom walked over to her and looked at Kloeys neck, then wrists, and then stomach, then she started to cry again. "What condition is she in?" Sarah asked the nurse

"She is very unstable," the nurse said

"Thank you" Sarah said, going across the room and sitting on a chair near Kloey's bed. Gabe, Emma, Gracy, my mom, and Dylan filled the rest of the chairs along the wall. There was only one chair left and it was by the bed. I looked at Gabe and he nodded giving me permission to sit next to her.

We were there for along time, 3 or 4 hours maybe. My mom and Dylan left, Sarah, Emma, and Gracy were asleep, Gabe was looking at me so I looked back at him. He nodded and I don't know why. He pointed to her hand, oh, he was giving me premission to hold her hand.

Gabe fell asleep a few minutes later and I was the only one left awake, a few minutes later I drifted off to sleep.

Authors note
Thanks for reading the second chapter of after a while. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see y'all later bye.

It ain't my fault