chapter 24: New life

Kloey pov

I got in the car.

Gabe was driving. I was in the front. Emma and Gracy were in the back.

We started to back out of our driveway.

We are driving tp L.A. not taking a plane.

The moving truck already left. The hours was now empty.

All the goo memories coming with me. All the bad memories being led behind.

I start a new life. A new career.

Just dance and family is always that matters. No boys.

Boys take up too much time. They get in the way. My life will be no free except for Gabe and Tanner Fox. They only boys I need.

We were about 8 hours in when we stopped at a hotel for the night.

We were leaving first thing in the morning so we all just went to bed.

When I got woken up by Gabe it was 6:30 in the morning. "Gabe.....why so early" I mumbled

"Because we have to drive 13 more hours and I dont feel like stopping for another night" he said

"Weak Emma and Gracy first"

"They are already awake and you can sleep in the car"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"WAKE UP" he yelled probably Lou enough for the neighbors to hear.

"Alright alright im up" I said fall in out of bed.

I got up and went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Once I got out of the shower I did some makeup thats not too over the top but its not too simple.
Pic below:

After I was done with my makeup I did my hair in a preach braid

Pic below:

Then I put on my clothes for the day

Not too uncomfortable but not too comfortable.
Pic below:

After I was done u walked out of the bathroom

"What are you wearing" Gabe asked me

"Cloths?" I said

"Thats way to innaprpriate"

"So"

"Your showing too much skin"

"I dont give a crap"

"I do"

"Wait where's Luna"

"They took her outside so she could go to the bathroom"

"Ok but its 7:30 am so you might want to leave" I said.

With that Gabe started grabbing all of our stuff and ran out the door. I did one last check around the room to see if we forgot anything but we didnt.

I grabbed my purse and walked out the door.

Once I got to the lobby a couple of boys were there. They started cat calling me when I walked by.

I stuck my middle finger up at them and walked outside.

I got in the car and we drove for another 8 houts until we stopped to get food.

We hit the road again and after 5 houts we finally made it to our house.

I ran inside and up to my room. The movers had already set it up.
Pic below:

A

uthors note
What happens next. Idk if you know but I do. Hehehe. Anyway. Basketball ended on Monday and its Thursday and im so happy. We are supposed to get 14 inches inches snow tonight and 5 inches tomorrow morning. So we probably wont have school. Yay. I hate school. Anyway. Im home sick today and I left school early. I have a really bad cough and my throat and head hurts. So. Yeah. My mom let me stay home. I love stay in hime because im old enough to be home alone now. So I so on my phone and cuddle with my dogs. Anyway. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see y'all later bye.

Peace out

It ain't my fault