chapter 14: bee-doo

Officer Randy pov

"Help im in here. Get me away from him" a girl yelled from behind the door.

Officer Theodore opened the door.

I had my gun locked and loaded.

I went into the room.

On a tr able strapped down was the girl. But no sign of the kidnapper. Shit we lost him.

Officer James ran over to the girl and un strapped her. She got up and walked toward the wall.

There was nobody else in the room so we went to the other.

The missing boy was out but no sign of the other kidnapper. Shit we lost both of them.

We walked out of the room.

The girl screamed. The boy kidnapper held her with a gun up to her head.

"ONE MORE MOVE AND SHE GETS IT" the kidnapper yelled.

"Quentin why are you doing this" the boy said

"Because I love her" Quentin yelled "and she will be mine. FOREVER"

"Your 2 years older than her" the boy yelled

Tanner Fox pov

They saved Tanner and Mackenzie.

As soon as we were about to leave Quentin grabbed Mackenzie and put a gun up to her head.

Mackenzie started to breath really heavy. She started breathing louder.

And louder. And louder. And louder. Until.

Silence.

I looked over at Mackenzie. Her body leaning against Quentin. "Kenzie" I yelled

"Dont move" a officer yelled

"I will shoot...or I can run...your choice" Quentin said

"Shoot me instead" Tanner Braungardt said

"No Tanner I cant let you do that. You mean too much to her" I said

"Its the only way to save Kloey"

"Dont shoot Tanner or Kenzie. Shoot me" I said. With that Quentin moved his hand holding the gun to infront of me.

He dropped Kenzie causing her to fall to the ground.

Just as Quentin was about to pull the trigger Kenzie got up and jumped on Quentins back.

Quentin struggled to get her off.

Kenzie grabbed at his neck grabbing hold of his chin. "You fucking bastard why would you ever shoot anybody" she yelled

Quentin pulled Kenzie over his head and threw her on the ground. "Kenzie are you ok" I yelled

"Its Kloey and im fine" she said

Quentin pointed the gun at each one of us trying to decide who to shoot.

When he pointed the gun at me my whole body tensed. Please don't shoot. Please don't shoot. Please don't shoot.

He moved the gun away from me. It landed on Kloey. He hesitated for a minute but then he pulled the trigger.

He quickly moved his hand and pointed the gun at me. He shot.

The bullet hit me in the arm. Nothing serious. But the pain and impact knocked me to the ground.

I rolled over to look at Kloey. I couldn't tell where she was shot but about 6 or 7 officers were crowding around her.

Tanner called and ambulance for Kloey and for me.

A few minutes later.

I was being lifted onto a stretcher and into an ambulance.

The ambulance I was in left first. A minute after Kloeys left.

Later

All I remember is that I hot shot and now im in a hospital. I look at my arm. It has a cast on it.

Tanner walked in crying. "Whats wrong" I asked

"I-its K-Kloey" he said

"Whats wrong"

"The ambulance that she was in well i-i-i-"

"It what"

"It crashed a-and they cant find Kloey or the paramedic that was in the back with her"

Authors note
Cliff hanger. How do you like me now. You probably dont tbh but idc. Anyway. Go check out my new book. Its the sequal to
One last chance// Quentin Mcconathy
The book is called
Always give second chances- sequal to one last chance// Quentin Mcconathy
Yay. Its here. It will be good. Anyway. What do you think will happen next. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see y'all later bye.

Peace out

It ain't my fault