chapter 17: awake

Tanner Braungardt pov

A doctor ran into the room. He ran uo to Kloey and leaned in.

He called in another doctor.

They took her out of the room.

They didnt tell me what was happening. Even though i was pretty sure that she was going into surgery.

...............

Tanner Braungardt pov

I waited a few hours.

A few hours turned into a few days. A few days turned into a few weeks.

It had bee 6 weeks since Kloey was taken back into surgery. Tanner Fox is off crutches.

Quentin was sentenced to life in prison.

Julia was put on the death penalty.

Emma and Gracy turned 13.

Gabe got a girlfriend. But they broke up once she found out about Kloey.

Nyla got a job and moved to England.

But Kloey wasnt awake.

I came to see her every day and didn't leave until visiting hours were over.

It was now July 22.

A day before Kloeys birthday. 2 days before mine.

I was at the hospital. In her room. In the chair that I've sat in the past 6 weeks.

"tanner" a faint voice said

"KLOEY" I yelled

"I-I hurt" she said

"I know. I know"

"Go get a doctor"

"Ok ill be right back" I said as I got up. I got a doctor and she said that Kloey was free to go.

Authors note
Sorry this is a short chapter. Im really tired. On Monday I thought it was Friday. On Tuesday I thought it was Thursday. On Wednesday I thought it was Monday. Today is Thursday and I thought it was Sunday. Anyway. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see y'all later bye.

Peace out

It ain't my fault