chapter 16: everybody dies eventually

Tanner Fox pov

I leaned in and kissed her one last time. Why did this happen to her. Why was I nit there for her.

I couldn't handle seeing her like this anymore.

As I walked out of her room Gabe ran in. It must be so hard for him.

Gabe pov

I ran into Kloeys hospital room. Hoping that she would be awake.

When I got up to her I sat down.

I took a look at her. She had bruises and scratches on her face and her whole body.

Tears started to fall on my cheeks.

Why did this happen to my b abay sister.

It was my job to protect her but I didnt. I was there for her and she died.

I had one job in life. To protect Kloey. But I failed.

I kissed her on the cheek and ran out of the room.

I sat down on a chair while mom Emma and Gracy went in.

I started bawling my eyes out.

It was all my fault.

Emma pov

We went into Kloeys hospital room. She lay there peacefully in the bed. Her eyes closed.

One look at her and you would think she got into a big fight. But she didnt. She got shot and the ambulance crashed.

Mom was crying Gracy was crying. But I wasnt.

I didn't know what to think.

My big sister was gone. Should I be sad. Or angry.

I walked over to her. Tears starting to flow out of my eyes.

I said goodbye and darted out of the room.

I ran past the waiting room where Gabe sat crying. Tanner Fox sat crying. And Tanner Braungardt sat crying.

I ran out to the parking lot. I went to the side of the building and circle up into a ball.

I started bawling.

John pov

I heard that Kloey died. My plan had worked.

Just to be a 'nice' ex boyfriend I went to go see her.

At the hospital there were also of people crying in the waiting room. "Everybody dies eventually. Get over it" I yelled as I walked to Kloeys room.

I went and sat on the chair next to her bed. "Nobody loved you anyway" I said

"This was all part of the plan. He rid of you to get to your sister" I said.

I left the room. And then went outside.

When u turned the corner Emma was curled up in a ball against the wall.

I went over and grabbed her.

She unfurled and looked at me. Her blue eyes sparkling in the sun light.

She was beautiful.

She was to startled to move. Perfect. I leaned in and kissed her.

The kiss turned into making out.

The make out session turned into French kissing.

She couldn't stop me. Nobody can.

She pulled away from me. "You pervert" she said

"Thats not a nice name to call me" I said

"You hore"

"Dont call me that either. Call me daddy"

"Why would I call you that John"

"Because your my honey boo boo"

"Ew thats disgusting"

"Oh well. Lets go home now sweetheart"

"I am not your sweetheart"

"Yes you are. And nobody can stop me"

"Help. HELP ME. JOHN IS . TRYING TO KIDNAP ME. SOMEBODY" she yelled. A few seconds later Gabe ran out

"Get your hands off my little sister"he yelled.

I threw Emma to the ground to start a fight with Gabe. He punched me then I punched him back.

That went on for a while until Tanner and Tanner came out.

The gangs up on me and eventually knocked me to the ground.

Gabe punched me again. My vision starting to blue I saw Gabe pick up Emma off the ground and bring her back inside.

Tanner Braungardt pov

It was my turn to go see Kloey.

I went inside her room and sat on the chair next to her bed.

"I miss you Kloey. The first day I met you I wanted to make you mine. But that wont happen now. Im sorry this happened to you. Out of all the people in the world it was you. I need you in my life but that won't happen. I love you with all my heart. I always have and I always will. Goodbye" I sobbed.

I leaded in and kissed her on the lips.

I felt a small breath on my face.

I leaned in closer. I felt more breaths. "KLOEY" I yelled "DOCTOR SHES ALIVE. SHES BREATHING. COME QUICK"

Authors note
Thanks for reading. This was a really shitty chapter but ill try to make them better. Anyway. There is the boys iny grades last home basketball game and since they went to our last home game we have to go to theirs. I havent seen them play at all this year so it will be exciting. So. Yeah. Anyway. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember to vote share and follow. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see y'all later bye.

Peace out

It ain't my fault