chapter 15: beep

Tanner Fox pov

"The ambulance that she was in well i-i-i don't know how to say it but it crashed and they cant find Kloey or the paramedic that was in the back with her" Tanner said

"What" I yelled. I tried to get up but my leg hurt too much.

"This cant be happening they have to find her" I said

"They are doing their best but its mot for sure" Tanner said.

A minute later a nurse walked in. "Sir your followup surgery is taking place now" she's said

"Ok" I said. Tanner led and the nurse wheeled me out and into a surgery room.

Just as they were about to put me under a doctor ran in. "Um sorry but we need this room for emergency surgery. The ambulance was found" he said in a hurry.

"Wait. Kloey. Tell me shes going to be alright. I need her. Promise me she will be alive" I yelled as somebody took me out of the room.

As I went out the door I saw people running with a person a a stretcher towards us.

Please be alright. I need you. Please stay with me. I thought.

1 day later

They are just letting me see Kloey now.

I went over to her room.

I walked in and saw her. Shoot had scratches and bruises on her face and her whole body.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

Just then the machine that she was hooked up to starts beeping.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

The machine stopped. A few doctors rushed in. "I-im sorry sir. She is gone" a doctor said.

"No she cant be. She needs to be alive. I need her. He promised she would be ok" I said

"We did our best to keep her alive. Im so sorry for your loss"

"Can I just say goodbye" I said

"Sure" a doctor said. They all left the room.

"Kloey. I have loved you since the day we met. I want to keep it that way. I dint think I can love anybody more than I have loved you. I will keep you in my heart. You will be in my prayers. God made your life the way it is. You deserve better than this. It should have been me in that ambulance. But it wasn't. Im so sorry I wasnt there for you. You trusted me from the start. We went through so much. And now its all gone. Its not your fault you died. Its mine. If I was only there for you none of this would have happened. Im sorry I let you down. Nobody can replace you. Forever in my heart. I love you Kloey Adams. And I always will" I sobbed.

Authors note
I cried while I was writing what Tanner Fox said. What did you think of this chapter. Tell me what you think will happen next in the comments. Anyway. Thanks for reading this chapter of
After a while // Tanner Braungardt
Anyway. Sorry this is out later than usual. I had to make my fam stuff and I had my last basketball practice. Thank the Lord. Anyway.  Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow. Thanks so much for reading and I'll see y'all later bye.

Peace out

It ain't my fault