Chapter 2

🌟PREVIOUSLY ON THE LAST CHAPTER🔥

"How can I when my wife is so irresistible?" Natsu smirked as he swung and arm around her shoulder.

"Shut up Natsu, I'll seriously hurt you." Lucy hissed. "Oh? In what kind of way?" Lucy blushed as she kicked him in the shin. Natsu yelped in pain as he put his hand to his shin.

"Servers you right." Lucy stuck her tongue out and the door opened.

🌟Now🔥

A lady with brown hair and blue eyes appeared. "Ah! You must be Lucy and Natsu Dragneel! Please come inside!" She said as she stepped aside for them to enter.

Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand and she tried jerking it away. Natsu's grip became harder and he practically dragged her inside. When they entered Lucy pulled her hand away and glared at him.

"Stop acting so prissy." Natsu whispered. "Just shut up." Lucy whispered back. "So, Mrs. Dragneel!" The lady came.

"Ah, please call me Lucy!" Lucy smiled. "Lucy, I would like you to meet my kids, Ami! Haru!" Soon a girl with blonde hair and a boy with brown hair came. Both of them about 10 years old.

"These are my kids, kids this is Natsu and Lucy Dragneel." She said. "Hey." Lucy smiled. "Yo!" Natsu grinned.

"Whoa! Lucy and Natsu from Fairy Tail!" The gasped. "The salamander!" Haru shouted. "Hey, they know us, honey." Natsu smirked at Lucy.

Lucy tried to keep her temper in check. If she could, she would have drowned him with Aquarius's most powerful magic. "Yeah, they do!" Lucy said.

"Mrs. Dragneel! Mrs. Dragneel! Show us your keys!" Ami sparkled, holding her hand. "Now, Ami. We need to wait until your birthday comes with Haru. Just wait 2 more days, alright?"

"Yes, mother." She huffed as she crossed her arms. Lucy smiled a bit. She reminds her of Natsu a tiny bit.

"So, Mrs. and Mr. Dragneel. Shall we discuss the party?"

"We shall, common sweetheart let's go!" Natsu grabbed her hand, lacing it with his. Lucy felt his warm hands and fingers lacing around hers. Suddenly she felt a light blush coming her way.

"Oh you two are so cute! Now, please come this way and we'll discuss!"

🌟🔥🌟

"Can you let me go now?" Lucy asked as Natsu continues to hold her hand and drag her to places. They've already discussed things with the lady and now Natsu was dragging her to places where she had no clue.

They needed to go to the hotel they were just before they came but it seems like Natsu can't find their scent and got lost.

"Natsu, for god's sake let me go!" Lucy jerked her hand free and sighed. "God, now why can't you find our things?"

"Too many unfamiliar things and it's blocking our things out."

"Have you tried thinking back?"

"Who would want to do that?" Natsu snorted crossing his arms. "Well, cupcake. I think that's our hotel!" Lucy pointed towards the hotel building. "How would you know?"

"Have you been paying attention?"

"No."

"Then listen to me for a change!" Lucy said as she stomped towards the hotel with Natsu following her. Why is it so hard to play husband and wife with her just for a couple of hours? Geez. . .