Mute

🌟Mute🔥

Lucy cursed as she ran down the street in her school uniform. She's gonna be late! She dodged random people as she hurried to school. How could she be so late on the first day?! She didn't even wake up that late!

She panted, holding down her skirt. How much longer? Her bag bounced with her, as she turned. Finally, she saw the gates appear.

Thank God! She thought as she sprinted. She had a few minutes to spare.

Well she did, until Lucy ran face first into another person. She groaned out in pain and fell on top of them. Despite her being on top of them, they didn't make a sound. Maybe because her boobs were suffocating the person under her.

Lucy glowed red in embarrassment.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Lucy apologized. "I should've watched where I was running!"

She immediately got off the person, stood up, and quickly bowed an apology. Lucy looked down at...his face. Lucy's cheeks warmed up a bit. He was...cute! His hair was a light pink (How odd!), his eyes were a bright hazel, his body was fit, and he looked about her age.

He stared up at her with a straight face, not saying anything. Though she could see a small blush on his face.

Lucy raised her eyebrows. Nothing? She went to help pick up his fallen things. A white board, an eraser, and a black Expo marker? That's strange...

He picked himself up and grabbed his stuff from her hand gently. He grinned and opened his mouth, as if he was going to say something, but closed it. He frowned but opened the marker. He wrote quickly. He smiled when he was done and showed Lucy who was watching him silently.

It read:

Its okay! I should've watched where I was going as well.

Lucy glanced at him with a bewildered expression. Why did he write on the board, instead of just speaking? Lucy checked the watch that was on her wrist. 2 minutes? She had time. She returned his smile.

"Hi! I'm Lucy Heartfilia! Are you in Fairy Tail High as well?" She stuck out her hand.

He nodded and took her hand in his. He released her hand and began to write.

Hi! I'm Natsu Dragneel! Its my first year!

She liked his name! It was...different. Plus, didn't "Natsu" mean "Summer" in Japanese?

Lucy giggled. "Well this is my 3rd year!"

She couldn't help but notice how nice his handwriting looked.

Natsu's shoulders shook, looking as if he were chuckling, but no sound was heard. He wrote on the board once again. He blushed.

Well, that's great! I was wondering if you could give me a tour!

Lucy nodded eagerly, happy to get a new friend. "Sure I would love to! Now lets hurry!"

Natsu nodded and walked in the gates. When Lucy stood still, analyzing him, he turned to her and rolled his eyes. He stuck out his hand, silently laughing.

Lucy smiled and went to grab it. Natsu began to run, pulling her with him. The bell rung as they ran into the doors.

Lucy stared at Natsu.

He was so weird...

She liked it...