Chapter 4

🌟PREVIOUSLY ON THE LAST CHAPTER🔥

"Just shut up." Lucy said. "You see, Lucy I saying all this because I lo-", "Lucy! Natsu! Please come and help me!" Mrs. Kai shouted.

Lucy lifted her head up before giving Natsu a look. She took his arms off her and left to the kitchen to help.

Natsu sighed as he ran a hand through his pink locks.

"I love you,"

🌟Now🔥

Lucy came inside the kitchen with Natsu following soon after. "Mrs. Kai. Is something wrong?" Lucy asked coming in front of her leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Nothing is wrong; I just need some help taking the drinks and snack outside. Would you help me, dear?" She asked smiling.

Lucy nodded reaching for a tray of fruits but Natsu grabbed it before her. "Carry the light stuff; I'll carry the heavy ones." He said heading out.

"Isn't he a sweetheart?"

"Yeah," Lucy smiled as she grabbed some juice and soda. When she went outside she saw the kids crowding around Natsu, grabbing onto his pants and sparkling. He laughed and grinned while he set the tray down.

"Natsu-Nii!" Ami grabbed his pants. "There's the birthday girl," Natsu grinned. "Natsu-Nii! Would you show us your magic now?"

"Su-", "Not yet, Ami." Lucy said as she set the drinks down on the decorated table. The kids all awed pouting.

"Just wait and go have fun, there's the bouncy castle too!" Lucy pointed towards it. The kids all scrambled away leaving Natsu and Lucy alone by the snack and drink table.

"So, what was that thing you needed to tell me earlier?" Lucy asked as she put a strawberry pocky stick in her mouth. Natsu stared at her for a moment.

He just then leaned forward biting the other end of the pocky stick. Lucy blushed as Natsu broke the stick and pulled away from her chewing the cracker in his mouth.

"Never mind," He said leaning against the table and running his hand through his hair again. He looked so dashing and sexy right there.

Lucy just laughed as a imagine of Natsu being one of those models in the magazine. "What's so funny?"

"D-Don't do that..!"

"Don't do what?"

"Never mind!" Lucy said whipping a tear away from her eyes. Natsu knitted his eyebrows together. "You're weird,"

"Me? Weird? I'm limited edition." Lucy smirked. Natsu smirked along with her. "Damn straight you are," Lucy smiled at him and he smiled back.

In that split second Natsu leaned forward but then Mrs. Kai called for Lucy. Lucy, who didn't notice Natsu leaning in, moved aside and let Natsu fall to the ground, and running inside.

"Damn." Natsu said as he lied on the ground. He was too lazy to get back up. He started to stare at the grass and dirt, playing with the ground.

Lucy came back with some snacks in her hands, seeing her partner on the ground, she laughed. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm admiring mother nature." Lucy laughed again as she stared down at him.

He looked back at her and to the ground, luckily she wasn't wearing a skirt today but she was wearing short shorts. "Get up, it's dirty."

"I don't care. . ."

"How'd you end up down there anyways?" Lucy asked. "You."

"Me?"