Chapter 3

🌟PREVIOUSLY ON THE LAST CHAPTER🔥

"You naughty boy, you're lucky I'm not doing anything harsh to you."

"I'm showy, Lushy." Lucy let his cheeks go and sighed. "It's lunch time."

"Yeah, let's go." He grabbed her hand and went inside.

🌟Now🔥

Lucy sighed as she watched her childish partner fight with a 10 year old. "Look here, girly! I saw this sandwich first! Go get another one!"

"Look here, pops! This is my house!"

"So what? Have you ever heard of finders keepers?"

"Yeah? But I was in this house first!"

"Just give me the stupid sandwich!" Lucy's eyebrow twitched as she listened to them going back at each other. Mrs. Kai went to the market to get some ingredients while she left them in charge.

"Natsu. . ." Lucy sighed. "Yes, Luce?" Natsu asked. "Give her the sandwich."

"But, you know this is my favorite!"

"I'll buy you something later!" Natsu pouted as he gave her the tray. Ami stuck her tongue out and bit into the sandwich. "Seriously. . . Fighting with a 10 year old?" Lucy asked crossing her arms. He shrugged.

"I saw that sandwich first." Lucy rolled her eyes. "Common, we're supposed to take care of the kids, not fight with them." Lucy said. "Fine, fine."

"Lucy-Nee!" Ami grabbed her arm. "Yes, Ami?" Lucy asked crouching down to her height. "Do you and Natsu-Nii have kids yet?" Lucy blushed a bit while Natsu coughed. "Well . . . no."

"Do you want kids?" Lucy glanced back at Natsu who was blushing and trying to look like he wasn't listening. "Yes." Natsu looked at Lucy with wide eyes. "You do? What would you name them?"

"I would name a girl Nashi and a boy Kouen." Lucy smiled. "Kouen and Nashi? Why do you choose those names?" Haru asked. Lucy shrugged.

"Well, Nashi is Natsu's and my name mixed together. Then Kouen means flames which are meant for Natsu." Lucy said pointing to Natsu.

Natsu was surprised and shocked. Having kids with Lucy? That he could never imagine. Hell, he never thought of becoming something more with Lucy. He doesn't have feelings for her, right? Wrong. The blood rushed up to his face and Natsu became nervous.

"I-I need some air." He said leaving the room. "Wow! That is so awesome!" Ami said. While they were talking they heard a door open.

"Momma!" Ami shouted as Mrs. Kai came inside with bags. "Hey, Ami. Lucy, thank you so much. You can leave for the day and please come for Haru's and Ami's birthday party." She said setting the bags down.

"Wouldn't miss it. Thank you, I'll go get Natsu and we'll be off." Lucy said as she went to the backyard.

Lucy saw Natsu pacing back and forth on the field, mumbling to himself and sighing now and then. Lucy walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, starling him. He screamed like a little girl and back away from her, holding his hands up in front of him and using a fighting stance.

"What's wrong? Mrs. Kai is back so we can go home now," Lucy said, her hands behind her back and looking at him.

"Y-Yeah," Natsu walked pasted her and blushing furiously. 'What is his problem?' Thought Lucy following her partner out. They said their goodbye's and left the house. As they walked back to the hotel, they had a long awkward silence.