Chapter 1

I ran through the woods, having my mind set on one thing. The Alpha terrorizing Beacon Hills. I follow the faint scent I managed to pick up when I started chasing this disappointment of a werewolf. I came from Beacon Hills, until my father practically kidnapped me when he left  my mom and brother. My name is Emily McCall, also known as the younger twin sister of Scott McCall by fifteen minutes. I returned to Beacon Hills to do one thing. And that was to destroy the Alpha that ruined my life. You see, my father was convinced by me to go back to my mom after all these years. I was bitten by the Alpha about two, maybe three months ago before I came back to Beacon Hills. And all I have ever been doing since I came back was track down the Alpha.

        I followed the scent to the school, where I see three figures talking. One of them seems to be riled up about something, but I knew what and why. The howl I heard. It belonged to one of the two boys standing in front of the fuming man. I stayed hidden in the shadows when I noticed the Alpha sneak up on the man and penetrate his back with his claws. The boys freaked out and ran to the school, giving me the perfect opportunity to attempt to sneak up on the Alpha. I crouched low and kept my feet light as I stalked towards the monster. I ducked behind a black camaro when a lanky boy with a buzz cut ran out of the school doors to retrieve something. I kept my breathe and heart rate steady, trying not to let the Alpha know of my presence.

    The boy ran back as fast as possible when he saw the ebony creature with glowing, fireball like eyes. When I knew the boys were safe, I charged at the Alpha. I shifted, my claws retracting and my eyes glowing a vibrant yellow. I swung at the Alpha, catching him off-guard. I kept clawing, kicking, punching, growling and snarling at the Alpha until he picked up my bod as if I felt like nothing. I noticed the blue and black jeep had a dented hood. Oh shit I thought when I saw a car battery was smacked into my forehead. The next thing I know, i'm flying into another window landing harshly on my side, glass scattered everywhere. "Son of a bitch." I exclaim, rolling on to my back with my eyes closed. I lay there for a minute, clutching my stomach. When I had enough strength, I slowly stood up looking at the window, failing to notice the two teenagers staring at me with wild eyes. I growl again, anger and rage fuelling up in me.

     "E..Emily?" A whispered voice spoke, cracking slightly. I froze, my eyes wide. I look to my right to see two boys. Or should I be more clear? My twin brother, Scott McCall and his spastic friend Stiles Stilinski. That must have been the boy who ran out to get whatever he went to retrieve. I softened slightly, relaxing. My eyes were glossing over, and I tried my best to hide back the tears. "Scott? Is it really you?" I whisper, not loud enough for anyone to hear. Well, that's what I thought. Scott's head snapped up, seeming to have heard what I said. I was confused on how he heard me. I crouched and walked over slowly to them. "Hey boys." I mumble, a ghost smile forming on my face. I stood up, peeking out of the window slightly. "Hey, um Scott. Take a look at this." I mumble again, looking at Scott for a few seconds before pointing the bent jeep.

"Stiles,what's wrong with the hood of our jeep?" Scott asked, confusion written all over his face. Stiles looks at his for a second, sharing the same face as Scott.

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." Stiles fired back, not losing eye contact with my twin.

"No, I mean bent." Scott retorted. Before anyone could comprehend what was happening, the same car battery came flying through the window I was looking out of, smacking my forehead, again, and sending me flying back. "SON OF A BITCH!" I hissed, feeling something wet and sticky trickle down my head. I groaned, getting back up with a pounding headache. "Don't move." Scott whispered, looking at me with concern.

"We have to move!" The lanky boy whisper/yelled. I glared at the two idiots arguing. "He could be right outside." He yelled again, sending a glare at Scott. I walked to a table and sat on it, cupping my head in my hands.

"He is right outside-" Scott started, slowly starting to get up from his crouched position. "-let me take a look." He finished, standing up fully, taking a peak out of the window.

"Anything?" I whispered, the throbbing in my head calming down slightly. Thank God for werewolf healing.

"No." Scott replied, removing his gaze from the window, crouching back down.

"Move now?" I asked, standing up at the same time as the boys.

"Move now." Scott replied, jogging towards a set of doors.

Boy, this was going to be a long night.

----------------

II 873 Words II

Chapter one!

Sorry if it sucks, I am/was really tired writing this chapter, so when I have decided every four chapters I will go back and edit or re-write anything that needs to be edited or re-written.

Adios!

-Em

P.S. Yes I know I used my name as the main character, but I really like the name Emily. Mainly because it sounds like the name Scott's sister might have had if he had a sister.