Chapter 11

Allison looked shocked at what the woman said. "You - you said we were just gonna catch them?" She said.

"We did that. Now we're gonna kill them-" She shot Derek where his heart is. "-See? Not that hard. Oh, no - I know that look. That's the "you're gonna have to do it yourself" look." The other woman said after seeing the mortified look on Allison's face. She pointed her pistol at Scott and I almost lunged until Allison started grabbing the woman.

"Kate, Kate! What are you doing?" Allison screamed. So the woman's name was Kate. Interesting.

"I love those brown eyes." Kate said. 

"Kate! I know what you did. Put the gun down." A male voice sounded, and almost immediately I froze. Chris Argent.

"I did what I was told to do!" Kate responded, not looking or removing the gun from Scott.

"No one asked you to murder innocent people. There were children in that house, ones who were human. Look what you're doing now. You're holding a gun at a 16 - year - old boy with no proof he spilled human blood. We go by the code - Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent." Chris shouted.

"We hunt those who hunt us." Allison and I said simultaneously. Scott must have heard me as he frantically looked around.

"Put the gun down-" Chris shot the tree behind Kate. "-Before I put you down." All of a sudden a monstrous growl rippled through the air. "Allison, get back." Chris said.

"What is it?" She asked. I jumped down from my tree and landed in a crouched position gracefully. Everyone turned to me in shock.

"It the Alpha." I said, looking up with my purple-red glowing eyes." Everyone, except me and Kate, were knocked down one by one. Kate and I stood looking around

"Come on! COME ON!" Kate shouted, and swiftly, the Alp- Peter chucked her onto the porch. He the proceeded to grab me and stalk to the house, dragging Kate with him. I started to choke from lack of air in the death grip he held me in He chucked me across the room and into a wall. I groaned in pain as I watched the drama unfold. Allison appeared, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"She is beautiful, Kate. She looks like you. Probably not as damaged. So I'm going to give you a chance to save her. Apologise. Say that you're sorry for decimating my family, for leaving me burned and broken for six years. Say it - And I'll let her live." Peter said with tears in his eyes. His claws dug into Kate's neck as she struggled in his grip.

"I'm sorry." Kate whispered. Her heart beat increased, she was lying. Swiftly, Peter slashed her neck deeply, leaving her corpse to drop to the ground.

"I don't know about you, Allison, but that apology - didn't sound very sincere." I stood up shakily and growled, hearing two more growls to my left. Scott and Derek.

"Run." Scott said. Allison ran out of the ash-filled house to her unconscious father. We attacked Peter from left and right, growling and snarling. We all backed off when Peter started to change into a beast. His shredded clothed scattered around him. He then turned to me and slashed my stomach and threw me out of the window. I landed on the damp, forest ground with a thud. All I could taste was metal in my mouth which I spat out. Chris and Allison moved over to me as I groaned in pain. I closed my eyes, trying to shut out the pain. I felt my head being placed onto a lap as I heard another crash.

           I opened my eyes to see Scott crouched low growling at the Alpha/Peter. The red-eyed beast turned as he caught a flask. I looked to see who the thrower was and saw Stiles and Jackson by the silver Porche. "Allison!" Scott shouted throwing her the bow she loved dearly. She loaded an arrow quickly and shot the flask, making it blow up and spread fire over Peter's arm. He growled and went to lunge at Allison when another flask was thrown at him, fully setting him on fire.

          The fire died out, leaving a burned and charred Peter on the ground in his naked glory. Derek stalked over and sat on him, his claws raised. "Wait! You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek. If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family - what am I supposed to do?" Scott shouted.

"You've - already - decided. I can smell it on you!" Peter snarled. With that, Derek brought his claws down ans slashed his neck.

"No!"

"I'm the Alpha now." Derek said, turning around and glowing his red eyes. I don't remember what happened next, all I remember is being consumed by darkness.

II

II 802 Words II

And that my friends, is the end of Mystery. I hope you guys enjoyed this short book. Book two will be up at some point in the near future.

Bye guys and gals!

-Em