Chapter 8

I groaned as I came back to the land of the conscious. I sat up slowly, noticing I was in my bedroom. "You're awake." A voice said. I groaned again, already knowing who it is.

"Are you going to leave me alone?" I asked very agitated.

"And why would I do that?"

"Maybe because you're a strange person who could be here to kidnap me." I snap back, sarcastically.

"I forgot to introduce my self? How rude of me. I'm Peter, Peter Hale." I froze and my breathing hitched. I slowly turned to look at him, and sure enough, it was Peter Hale.

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"I want to know who bit you." He asked, taking a step further. I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

"I don't know who bit me." I heard my heart beat rise. Peter noticed this and smirked.

"You're lying to me. Who bit you?" I sighed.

"Ask me some other time." Peter pursed his lips and nodded.

"Fine." And with that he was gone out of my window. I looked at my clock and noticed I was late to school. "Crap." I murmured and rushed around getting ready for the torture of school. When I finished I saw it was half way through period one. I ran out of the house and locked it. I place my skateboard on the ground and skated my ass to school. When I got there, a crowd of people with camera and microphones surrounded the entrance to the oh so famous high school. It wasn't long before I was blinded by flashes on the camera. There was a buzz of questions and I started to feel sick.

      I felt a hand on the small of my back. I looked up and saw Papa Stilinski. We pushed through the crowd to get to the school. Once inside, I let out a sigh of relief. "Why are you late to school?" Mr. Stilinski asked.

"I wasn't feeling well sir, but I thought I might as well try and get an education today so I came here." I replied.

"Alright, well we will sort the press out. Head to the office and get a late note, okay?" He said. I smiled and nodded. "Good, now get going before they burst through the doors." I giggle and walked to the office. After talking with the receptionist, she gave me a late note and I headed to my period two class after the bell went. A hand gripped my shoulder tightly, and I spun around.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Matt, I was wondering if I could get a picture of you for the online newspaper the school has? I mean, since you are back and everything." The boy rambled, which made me smile a little.

"Sure, Matt." I posed slightly against the lockers and smiled brightly. He took a picture on his camera, luckily without the flash since the sun was blazing in giving off perfect lighting. Matt smiled at the photo then at me.

"Thank you so much, sorry for bothering you though."

"Matt, it's fine. Here's my number if you need anything else."

"Okay." I gave him my number before we exchanged goodbyes and I carried on to period two. I walked in and sat at my desk. English. Amazing. Not the sarcasm.

~~~~~~

The bell had just gone, signalling the end of the day. I rushed out of Art and to my locker. I unlocked it and placed my unnecessary books in there neatly. "Emily." The annoying voice of my brother rang out. I shut my locker and turned around.

"Yes?" I asked sweetly.

"It's Jackson, Chris Argent thinks he's me." Scott rushed out.

"And?"