Chapter 5

This went on for about ten minutes. One boy goes, and tries to shoot the ball into the net. These boys were really good to be fair. I was stood by Coach examining the boys and their efforts. Eventually my brother went up for his turn. "Let's go!" Coach yelled. Jackson wasn't having non of it and bashed Scott to the ground as he was about to shoot. I was fuming at Jackson, and I could see Scott going wolf on the field. "Guess some people don't appreciate your new status there, McCall." Coach laughed. "Okay,who's next?" Coach bellowed. I heard Scott grunt and get back up. He walked to the front of the line and pushed 'Biles' out of the way. "That's it, McCall! That's the spirit! You earn it! Earn it, McCall!" Coach shouted again.

     I was starting to get worried about Scott, because I could tell he was really angry. "Come on, Scott." I said only so he could hear. He looked at me, determined. I grinned ear to ear. We held eye contact for a short moment, then her went again. Past Jackass and the other defender. He whacked the goalie really hard on his head and made the shot. "Oh, shit." I said, again only so thing one could hear. I zoned out for a moment until Scott came up to me.

"So, how was I out there?" He asked, stood in a cocky pose. I ended up mimicking him.

"Amazing bro, but hitting the goalie? Damn, bro. What the guy's name by the way?" I said, curiosity spilling out. Scott raised an eyebrow and chuckled a bit.

"His name is Danny and, uh, he's gay." He replied. A smirk etched itself on my face.

"I know. His posture gives it away."

"You know, lil' sis, you were amazing our there. Care to tell me what the hell that was?" I had confusion written all over my face. I stood there blank before controlling my heartbeat.

"I used to play back in my old school." I replied, my heartbeat steady. He nodded, smiled, and walked off. I walked back to the changing room, to which was now filled again with boys, and changed back into my clothes. I untied my hair, letting it cascade down my back, and put my beanie on. I grabbed my shoes and put them on as well. Grabbing my bag, I heard a silent bang in the now empty changing room. Immediately I grabbed my small gun I kept on me. I cannot always trust my werewolf abilities. I slowly walk around, pointing my gun.

"You know, you can't use that to kill me, lil' missy." The person said behind me. I smirked and placed the gun at the back of my trousers, pulling my shirt down to cover it.

"You know, Derek, if you wanted me, you could just ask to see me." I say, turning around. There, in all of his glory, stood the 'alleged killer' Derek Hale. "Hi."

"I know things about you, lil' missy. Like how you're a werewolf who can mask their scent. Now that, takes effort." He says with a chuckle at the end. I giggled a little bit and stared him in the eyes. "I should probably leave now, unless..." He said trailing off at the end.

"Unless what? You want me to come home with you? I mean, come on, I have standards." I say, mocking offence but couldn't help the laugh that erupted from my chest.

"Well, if you put it that way-"

"Dude, you're what? Twenty six? I'm sixteen. And again, I have standards." I say, cutting him off. "However, as tonight is the full moon I will. Give me until five so I can finish my homework. I still want to get an A when possible." 

"Very well, lil' missy. See ya around." He said, and with that, he left. I smiled and grabbed my bag, walking out of the changing room. I walked to my locker and emptied the books I don't need into it. I shut my locker, locked it, and went to the main entrance as it was the end of the day. I was stopped when a hand grabbed my arm. I turned around to see Allison clutching my arm.