Chapter 2

"This way." Stiles said, running in front of us. I looked from him to Scott.

"No,no,no,no." Scott whispered, looking around frantically. I stopped and looked at him with confusion. "What?" I asked. Scott looked back to me and looked at me like I had grown two heads. "Somewhere without windows." He replied. "Or less windows." He added, looking around the hallway. I thought for a moment. Where would a school have no or less windows? That's when it clicked. "What about a locker room. They don't have windows, do they?"

"Yea, that could work." Stiles said and we ran in the direction of a locker room. From the smell, I could tell it was a male locker room. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, but I just ignored it. Scott looked at me and cocked an eyebrow. "What? Have I got something on my face?" I sassed, keeping my voice low. He shook his head and looked around.

"Call your dad, Stiles." Scott whispered, hoping I wouldn't hear what they were talking about.

"And tell him what?" He replied, his gaze fixed on Scott. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I don't know,anything! A gas leak, a fire or something, anything."

"If the 'thing' sees the police cars in the parking lot, it'll take off." I said, gaining their attention. "What? You guys can't whisper." Their mouths formed an 'o' shape and they turned around, talking again. I decided not to listen to their unbelievably boring conversation and walked around the locker room. This one was different to the others I had been in. There were lockers, showers and racks. All of a sudden, their was a clacking sound getting closer to the door. "What?" Stiles asked. I peeked round a locker to see Scott waving his head around in all directions.

"Someone's coming, hide." He said a little louder, hoping I would hear it. I hid in an open locker. Strange, lockers aren't normally open. I heard lockers slam open and screaming.

"Ah! Son of a bitch!" The man yelled. I quietly opened my locker and tiptoed to see what was going on. Stiles and Scott were huddled around the short, chubby man. From his clothing, I could tell he was a janitor. "Shh, quiet" 

"Quiet my ass, what the hell are you trying to do? Kill me? Both of you- Get out!" The janitor yelled, pissed off.

"Just listen for half a second, okay?" Stiles replied, trying to keep calm. Although, he wasn't doing a great job as his heart rate was spiking which was showing that he was freaking out inside.

"Not okay!" Get the hell out of here! You too!" He screamed, looking at e from the lockers. I came out of hiding and stood next to the boys.

"God! Just one second to explain!" Stiles yelled back, clearly agitated.

"Just shut up and go." And with that he pushed us out of the locker room. The door slammed shut and my heart stopped. Screaming and growling was heard inside of the locker room, the window of the door smeared with crimson blood. "No, no, no." I whispered, backing away from the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ran to double door and attempted to push them open. Key word, 'attempted'. "What the hell?" Stiles gasped, panting heavily. I looked  out of the window to see our obstacle. Great. A dumpster.

"It's a dumpster." I replied, annoyance evident in my voice. "It's been pushed in front of the door to keep us locked in here like animals."

"Come on, help me." He panted, putting his weight against the door. He was becoming hysterical and this was not helping out situation.

"Stiles stop!" Scott whisper/shouted, trying to calm his friend.

"No, i'm not dying here, i'm not dying at school." He yelled back, running a hand over his buzz cut. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest.