Chapter 3

I woke up, the pounding in my head not ceasing to stop. I groaned and stood up. How long have I been out? I thought. I strained my hearing to see if I could hear anything at all. Eventually, I picked something up. "Jack, you handed me the Sulfuric Acid, right? It has to be Sulfuric Acid. It wont ignite if it's not." A female voice said. I struggled to make out who it was, but I am pretty sure it's Lydia.

"I gave you what you asked for, didn't I?" Jackson snapped, taking me back. Who the hell snaps at their girlfriend over something small?"

"Yeah...I'm sure you did." Lydia replied, uncertainty in her voice. I could hear screeching and growling down the corridor, so I followed it. I could hear another voice, but I was barely listening to see who it was. Whoever it was, they were in danger from that thing that calls itself an Alpha. I eventually found the source of the growling to come from the gym. I opened the doors silently and what I saw broke my heart. Scott with the Alpha on top of him. Unfortunately for my brain, I am dirty minded so I was thinking dirty. I snapped out of my...thoughts...as soon as the Alpha howled in his face. I was fighting to keep control, but I lost the fight and I dropped to my knees, the pounding in my head getting worse. I looked up, fully shifted. My vision was red.

         I could see Scott staring at me in shock, but quickly covered it up. He won't remember me transforming because he cannot see me properly even through the wolf vision I thought, backing away and trying to gain control. Key word, 'trying'. I couldn't fight my inner battle anymore and I ran to a secluded area where I attempted to get control again. I sat there for a while trying to find my anchor. My anchor so happened to be my family, which included Scott, mom and...dad. No matter how much I hated him for doing what he did, I still loved him. My elongated claws and teeth retracted as well the facial hair, which I must say is very,very unpleasant. The glow of my eyes faded, turning back to their vibrant blue. Blue is my natural eye color, which so happens to be the same color as the werewolf who takes the life of an innocent.

        I leave the room and I could hear sirens wailing in the background. "Thank God." I muttered, limping/walking towards an entrance. By the time I had gotten out, police and ambulances scattered the parking lot. All attention turned to me, which I had tried to avoid. I saw the Sheriff stare at me with wide eyes and run up to me. I lent on a railing for support. "Howdy, Sheriff." I say in a small voice. 

"Emily, is it really you?" He asked, staring at me. I gave a smile and crossed my arms across my chest.

"In the flesh and blood." I replied.

"But, you went missing and presumed dead. Where have you been?" He asked. The smile was wiped off my face. I was quick to think and I came up with the almost perfect lie.

"I don't remember much. The last thing I remember is storming out of the house and into the woods with my dad hot on my tail after being told they were getting a divorce." I say monotonously. He stared at me and pursed his lips. His hands were placed on his hips and he stared out into the distance. "Then, I woke up in the school to find two boys-" I pointed and Scott and Stiles."-And two girls and another boy-" I pointed again to Allison, Lydia and Jackson."- And then It went blank again. I woke up in a secluded room with a pounding head. And now I'm here." I finished, staring at the floor.

"Okay, well lets get you checked out then, yeah?" He asked. I looked up with a ghost smile and nodded. He helped me to an ambulance, which I was grateful for, and left me to get checked out. I knew some of my wounds had healed, but some were taking longer than others. I saw Sheriff Stilinski talking to Scott and Stiles. After the EMT had finished, I was able to leave. I thanked them and walked into the middle of the car park and looked around. I looked to one ambulance and saw someone I thought I would never see again. Deaton.