Cancer Sticks That Lead To The Hottest Of Boiling Points.

Taking the last drag off of the cancer stick between my fingers, I dipped my head backwards letting the smoke fly upward. The smell swelled around my nose and filled it. I had no clue how much I had missed the things, but the head rush left me seriously questioning why I had quit them in them in the first place. I loved the way they made my voice more raspy, the way their smoke did a dance in the air as it dissipated, and most of all the way they gave me the vague feeling of a high I knew better than to seek. Racking my brain to remember the last time I had even gotten high I curled my hands over the edge of the cold metal bench I was sitting on and scooted my short body so that my head laid back on the tabletop.

"You're fucking kidding me right, Frank?" Gerard's voiced questioned with the absence of the slur I had grown accustomed to hearing accompanied by his high pitched velvety voice. His words portraying that a terrible crime had been committed between my lips. Ignoring the fact that I wasn't the one that had squandered my sobriety, or had spent the last week allowing alcohol burn my inside rather than put out a fire with my lover. I didn't have the energy to hate him, but a deep seeded resentment bubbled in my stomach at the mere thought of his reckless behavior. I wasn't going to parent him. I didn't have the energy or the time to hold his wayward and obstinate hand and talk him into something that would only backfire on me.  There was really only so much talking you could do with a drunk man.

"Problem?" I asked with a seething tone reaching my hand over to pull another cigarette out of it's black pack and place it between my teeth. I knew exactly what I was doing, I was testing my limits; purposely testing him. Flicking my black zippo open the flame set off, lighting the dark air around me, and making the pyromaniac inside of me do a happy dance. The warmth spread across my cheeks, the smell of lighter fluid filled my nose, and my eyes dilated to the tip of the object between my teeth. Focusing on the way the flame made contact with the tip, I sucked in a breath that quickly became a long drag. Pushing my luck even further, I turned my face toward his and blew a cloud of smoke into his face. "Cat got your tongue?" I glared waiting for him to either surrender and go inside the bus to locate his slur or pull the goddamn thing out of my mouth and fight with me. At this point either one sounded good to me. Either continue to destroy himself or fight for me to not. He needed to man up and fight for me, fight for something. Without words his fingers curled around my cigarette a little too close to the cherry for my liking and yanked it out of my lips and threw it out of sight. "Gee, what the..?" my words were cut off by his lips crushing against mine making my heart rate speed up, and my hands wrapping around the collar of his shirt.

"Shut the fuck up." he growled his hand reaching around me throwing the half full box of cigarettes over his shoulder then locking his lips back on to mine with the same fever we used to have after an adrenaline packed concert. The kind of kiss that had always ended with my face in against a wall and my hips covered in bruises. Pulling his body into mine with one hand wrapped around his bicep and one yanking his collar, his body followed clumsily landing on top of me as we fought for dominance. "Fuck." he moaned yanking my head backwards, one of his hands resting on my chest the other laced into my hair. A whimper escaped my gaping lips as his eyes bore into mine burning with a level of lust I hadn't seen in years. "You think this is a good idea baby boy?" He teased his legs taking a confident stance cradled around my hips, my head drawing back upward watching as his tongue danced over my bottom lip. "Just because I'm being a fuck up, doesn't mean you need to revert to this. Are you trying to get my attention? Pushing my buttons?" He whispered into my ear calculating the situation in his brain and starting to dance his lips and only vaguely slipping his teeth into the equation. Wiggling my hips up into his, I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to calculate a response with the distraction that was rising in my pants.

"Just don't fucking talk." I panted wanting to just run away from our problems the way we used to. I was going to be irresponsible for once, and use sex to feel. Use sex to show him what I couldn't form into words. Nodding he leaned his lips into mine, our kiss heating the cool air around us. My legs wrapped around his waist, as his legs carried me backwards our route blind with our need. He groaned a string of obscenities struggling with the door knob breaking apart form our kiss he tossed the door open. His long legs made quick work over the steps blindly our eyes and lops distracted in our kiss tangled in tongues, my fingers threaded into his hair. His legs led my body backward down the hall that seemed too long. Turning to pull the hideaway door closed my back connected with it challenging its thin construction. Testing my own limit I pulled one of my hands out of his hair and began to unbutton his flannel shirt. In one swift movement my back hit our mattress, my arms shrouded the space around my head, and our eyes fixed on one another's with our mouths hung in a pant.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Frank." He whispered nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck kissing my scorpion tattoo and trailing his hand onto my chest. "I promise I'll stop drinking." He continued bringing his lips back to mine my only response my lips melting into his. His familiar hands slipped under the thin fabric making my skin erupt in goosebumps.

"Ugh..Gee." I cried out needing him to just make love to me. I wanted him to remind me what it felt like to have him this close to me sober. Reading my mind he undid my pants and wrapped his hand around my length causing my head to fall backward and my hips to buck into his grasp. "I love you." I whispered pulling him by the the back of his head so that we were nose to nose. 

"I love you too." he smiled his eyes welling with tears and I undid his pants pulling the fabric off with my feet so that we were hip to hip naked and staring into each other's eyes almost falling in love again. Without thought my hips began to wiggle underneath his in need making his lips fall into a chuckle. "Open wide." he instructed bringing his fingers to my lips scissoring along my tongue as I slicked them up leaving them a dripping mess. Without warning they pushed inside of me filling me up, and making a slutty moan fall out of my lips. Stretching me out and filling me up so that he could later.

"Nee..need you in...side of me Geee." I whimpered my core already tightening at the feeling of his fingertips on my prostate. Pulling his fingers out he pushed into me quickly, his hair shrouding his eyes as he moaned at the tightness that only made me draw him closer with me legs around his waist. His thrusts sped along as my moans morphed into muffled whiny screams of pleasure. 

"Baby, i'm gonna cum. Where do you want me to cum sweetheart?" He questioned with a dominate twinkle in his eye as I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. "Fuck, you're such a good boy." he smirked pulling out of me and crawling up so he was straddling my shoulders and pumping his pulsing member in his hand. Not taking but two strokes, his hot cum to cover my tongue, cheeks, and forehead. Coming down from his orgasm he swung his leg off of me, and settled to my side taking all of me in his beautiful mouth making me gasp. No matter how many times he blew me I was always amazed at how he could deep throat all of me. "Come on baby, cum in daddy's mouth." he moaned making any shred of self control I had fall away as I came down his throat so hard that droplets trickled out of the side of his lips.