Congratulations.

"Congratulations." a crowd of people called out to Gerard and I as they threw rice over our heads. Both of our eyes darting around the room taking attendance of all of the people that were here. Turning to Mikey he smiled his maniacal smile spilling the beans that this celebration was all his doing. Ray, our parents, old friends, and some business associates all littered the tables and booths every single person smiling around us as Gerard and I turned to each other equalling the happiness that exuding from the room.  The kids all ran in a rush screaming for their grandparents. Each of them pulling at their outfits that they had refused to take off, now regretting the fact that they couldn't run around like they wanted to. Grabbing a milkshake glass off of a table Gerard grabbed my hand so we were both standing in a booth looking of the crowd of loving faces. 

"I just wanted to say thank you all for coming tonight, it means alot that all of you support us getting married." Gerard said with a smile holding my hand and then kissing my cheek as he announced that food was on him and everyone broke away into their seats to order like vultures. My stomach growling at the thought of a veggie burger myself. Right before I stepped off of the booth I took another look around, my eye catching the one lonely body still standing against the back wall. My stomach began to do backflips, trying to coordinate what I would say. I needed so badly to apologize, but I was so afraid of making a scene. As Gee and I stepped off of the booth his eye caught the mother of my children's body. Causing him to swat me on the butt "Go talk to her." he said seriously remembering how the fight I had detailed to him early this morning when we had gone for a round 3, and were trying to fight sleep with whatever conversation we could. My feet inched slowly before she began to walk toward me. Her right hook making me shake in my sneakers, as she came to me with a look of deep determination on her face. When we met in the middle her arms wrapped around me, my arms melting into her. All in a sentimental way until she patted my back and then pulled away kissing my cheek lightly.

"Frank, i'm sorry." Jamia said her eyes downcast as she played with her fingers the way she did when she thought she made me angry. "I shouldn't have yelled at you, but I do need time. I try so hard to be the strong one all the time and I just kinda broke." She looked down at her shuffling black boots. 

"J, I should've known better. That was a dick move on my part." I said watching as she looked up at me. "You can have all the time you need, i'm just ecstatic you're here. You really are my best friend." I reminded her as she hugged me again the kids running to her as they realized she was here even Bandit came to get Aunt Jamia's attention all of them pulling her onto the makeshift dance floor on the side of the counter lined with barstools. Walking over to Gee and Mikey their hands wrapped around the bottles of glass coke bottles as they flipped through the juke box fighting over Bowie or Iron Maiden. "Maiden." I whispered between them making them jump out of their own world. "Hey Mikes, thank you for all of this." I said hugging him as he ducked away from the misplaced affection and went over to the dancefloor to cut in on Miles dancing with Kristen. He couldn't beat my mini me, and ended up dancing with Kristen cradling Miles on her hip. The thought alone made me laugh. 

"You hungry?" Gee asked his hand laying on the small of my back. I nodded following him to the backshift wedding party table that was littered in presents making me almost guilty. Wasn't your second wedding supposed to be ignored? Pushing it away we ordered and ate, taking the time to talk with all of the guests before the clock ticked to nine and Jamia bowed out with our two very tired twins that I doubted would make it home. Mikey carrying a passed out miles over his shoulder removing his little grip on Kristen. I had to say the kids were gonna miss her, she had such a way with them. "Home?" Gee asked noticing Bandit getting a little droopy eyed as she still tried to dance with Uncle Ray after she had stolen him from his congratulations speech that he had kept until the three of us could have a moment alone at the table. I nodded scooping Bandit up into my arms before hugging my parents and Gee's. There weren't near as many people here still as Gee walked to the waitress leaving her his card info to take care of all of the meals, drinks, and the rental of the space. Mikey fighting him on the purchase, but Gee winning as he usually did.  When we reached the car we fell into our seats exhausted but emotionally wired as we drove home. Going through our nightly routines half assed we found ourselves in bed within fifteen minutes of being home out hands clasping together instinctively.

"Hello Mr.Way-Iero." I beamed pulling his hand to my mouth kissing the ring. 

"Hello my husband." Gee said pulling me closer to him reaching for my hand playing with the new addition to my hand. "The ring is a key to our honeymoon." he clued making my  mind start to work. As the thought crossed my mind my faced expanded into a shocked one. Making him nod with our telepathic language.

"Are we going to Tokyo?' I half screamed wanting to make sure I was right making him nod again. My body spun over so it was straddling his. His hands wrapping around my waist as I leaned to kiss him. "I stole your idea." I whispered leaning my forehead to his making the muscle of his eyebrow cock up under my head's weight. "Your ring, it's Nonno's." I whispered as if it was a secret only we should know. His mouth parted as his hands flew to my cheeks readjusting our heads so our lips aligned before crashing together. 

"I fucking love you." he said breathily as he pulled away. 

"I love you more." I replied equally as breathily as he began to pull my clothes off of my body.