Raw Passion Radiating.

Our bodies were stiff from the 15 hour flight, our love struck eyes crusted in exhaustion as we rode in the cab to our hotel. Gee looked so tired he'd never get to sleep, but I was ready to curl up in a ball my head on his chest and sleep for an entire day if I had to. As the cab pulled up to the hotel I watched the way everything reflected in its mirrored exterior. The movement of this city always shocked me, not that it was much different than LA. It just all seemed so much more graceful. Gerard's eyes looked around at all of the people walking on the sidewalk as I started to grab my duffel bag from the floor boards so he could scoot out.

"Our favorite place." He smiled swinging his backpack onto his back, ducking his head back in the car to pay the cabbie. I nodded pulling his body to mine as we walked into the hotels doors hand and hand to check in. Thinking how my favorite place was inside of him but trying to push the lustrous thoughts out of my mind knowing that it would just be one more thing that came between us sleeping. As we rode in the elevator my mind flickered to the awful excuse for a BDSM movie we had watched a few weeks ago. The way Christian Grey had pinned Ana to the wall kissing her breathless. I wanted to pin his hands above his head tracing my hand down his torso and wrap it behind him onto his perfect ass. Shaking the thought out of my head I looked over to notice his eyes starting to droop.

"Tired sweetheart?" I asked as we walked out of the elevator searching for our room. He shook his head as a no but refused to verbally answer me. Reaching in front of me to unlock the hotel room door. The room a sea of red and cherry blossoms. Rose petals littering ever square inch, and a dozen candles lit around filling the room with the smell of vanilla. I turned to him a smile ripping it way across my face so large I was convinced I'd leave my jaw in the floor. "Baby.." I muttered fighting the sentimental tears in my eyes. Gerard wasn't a romantic man, we didn't make love or at least never said that's what we were doing. Our love language was rough, raw, and hot. But this, this was "perfect." I heard myself say out loud as his backpack flew onto one of the couches his hand reaching for my duffel bag in my shoulder as he kicked the door backwards the wood slamming into the frame. We didn't care, our hands already pulling at the fabric hiding or bodies, our mouths and brains thirsting for the other. The only quenching could come from the knocking of our bodies. The way they rocked together like a knock knock joke that we kept stuttering the punchline to. His face washing over in red as I pulled his jeans down his knees the contrast of deep red lace underwear on his pale skin. "Fucking beautiful." I moaned pulling him by the delicate waistband his body clumsily falling into mine his hands finding their way onto the their favorite place resting right on my chest fingers curling up on to my shoulders as our lips collided. Pulling him with my body walking backwards I pushed him onto the bed walking to my duffel bag. Bending I heard the bed shift as Gerard tried to look over my shoulder to see what I was getting.
The sound of his voice moaning lowly grabbing my attention. "What was that, princess?" I asked grabbing the tie, a bottle of loube and his pink ball gag out of the bottom of my bag.

"Daddy, please." Gee whined pulling me to him like a magnet. My hand stroking over his hair my hips connecting myself into his, the bones of our pelvis finding just the right grooves to lock in. His hands moved to lay upwards above his head, hands pressed together. My hands making quick work of tying them together. Every ounce of tiredness burned away by the raw passion radiating in between our bodies. "Mmph." Gee whined moving his hips up toward me again my hand smacking down onto his bare thigh.

"Needy little girl, aren't you baby." I teased fitting the ball of the gag between his teeth as he nodded. "We can definitely do something about that." I whispered leaving close to his ear kissing down his jaw planting kisses one by one until I reached his belly button. His body already quivering in need as I denied him the freedom from the lace confinement. Flipping him over his knees bending up under him like he could read my mind. The sight of his ass wrapped in lace sending my body into a frenzy I couldn't explain. My hand smacked down onto his ass the outline of my fingers sticking to his skin in a way that made me want to explode. Bending to kiss the areas I let my other hand smack down on the other cheek with the same roughness his body jerking forward the gag suppressing his slutty moan. "Fuck." I moaned kissing the other hand print before licking my tongue over the skin. Trailing my tongue as my hand pulled as much of the underwear out of his asscrack as I could. Pulling up slightly at first the feeling of the lace wedging itself against his sensitive skin making his body start to quake even more. Shoving my lips and tongue next to the lace licking up and down his ass I reached around feeling his the lace starting to coat in his precum. His head hanging between his bent elbows, wrists tied together as he tried to breath but each exhale came out as a moan. Pulling my self up onto the bed fully the bottle of lube already in hand I coated myself quickly the feeling of my hand alone making me close to exploding all over his ass. "Oh baby." I moaned as I slid inside of him watching as inch my inch I disappeared inside of him.  The fullness making him start to whimper and wiggle back toward me. "What do you want, little girl?" I asked reaching up to unclasp the gag letting it fall to the floor.

"Ugh.. please fuck me daddy." Gee begged my hood needing no other inspiration as I began pumping in and out of his perfect ass. The feeling of sinking into him the closest thing to perfect I think I could have a had ever heard. "Shit." He gasped as I hung my head down near his shoulders biting the skin my brow already starting to prickle in sweat as my thrusts sped up but stayed purposeful. My mind split into the enjoyment of the feeling, and the prayer I wouldn't cum with every thrust. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours my hands alternating from digging my nails in his hips, and yanking his hair backwards. The sounds of his arousal tearing out of him most likely annoying the hell out of our neighbors.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Cum with me, princess." I said with a. Tone of begging in my voice as I bottomed out inside of him. Gee's hand reaching forward to finish himself off. Both of us finishing in heavy breaths unable to even speak. I fell onto my back reaching for him to come curl into me as I pulled the tie off of his wrists small red marks starting to set in. Our heaving chest laid together as I caressed his hair, kissing his forehead. "I love you." I finally managed to choke out still trying to catch my breath.

"Forever." He breathed kissing my chest his lace underwear still on his cock hanging out of the side with his cum seemingly caked on his leg.

"And a day." I reminded the reality of that this was our honeymoon really setting in.