Five

“Jack?”

        “Yeah?”

        “How long do I have to wait?”

        Both boys had just finished recording and met for lunch at a local diner.

        Jack picked at his food, his head tilted to the side, “I’m not sure. It’s just, you know, so many feelings to sort out and discover. It’s not that I don’t like you back, it’s just… I have a girl that I’m with and I really do like her, and then there’s the fact that we’re youtubers and if our fans found out they’d either be super happy or hate us. Changing our sexuality suddenly could completely destroy our channels.”

        “Is that really all you care about?” Mark spat in disgust, “Do you not take into consideration that maybe, just maybe, YouTube isn’t everything? Do you ever think that love is stronger than what you have going? Why should you care what other people think, when you can be happy?”

        “Because I’m happy with what I have, Mark! I don’t want anything to change. I like where I am right now with what I’m doing, and don’t have any wish for it to become different.”

        Mark laughed and shook his head, fuming, “So what? Just because they didn’t know you were bisexual before, doesn’t mean you’ve changed. You’d still be the same Sean they know and love.”

        “That’s not how they think.” Jack shook his head and sighed, “didn’t you see what they’ve done to Felix? Since he’s changed?”

        “They aren’t that bad, Jack, and you know it.”

        “No, Mark. Listen to me! If he had started his channel being himself, people wouldn’t have a problem. But since they’ve seen him change and become… different, per say, they’re angry. They miss “the old pewdiepie” and that just isn’t fair. Just because we know Felix hasn’t changed, doesn’t mean the bros necessarily understand that. Just like they may not understand the “sudden” change in sexuality.”

        “Do you even know how many people ship Septiplier?! Millions, Jack, millions!!” Mark practically yelled, slamming his hands on the lunch table and causing a few people to turn in alarm.

        Jack shook his head and tensed, his eyebrows lowering, “There’s definitely more of them who don’t. If you take into consideration the amount of comments that ship us versus those that don’t, it sure speaks different numbers.”

        Mark opened his mouth to fire back another furious reply, but Jack simply raised his hand and slid out of his side of the booth.

        “I don’t really want to hear it right now. Give me some time to cool down. Call me later.”

        Mark growled at the Irishman, following him outside, and glaring at his retreating back.

        “Who’s running away from their problems, huh? Who’s runnin’ away now?!”

(A/n:

Rip your heart)