Eleven

When Jack woke up, he felt extremely disorientated. The world seemed to spin around him in a whirl of colors and he couldn’t seem to gather where he was. Slowly, the events of last night came back.

        He’d come to Mark’s, hoping for some company only to find everyone was asleep. Too lazy to get up and leave at the moment, he’d set an alarm for 3am to wake him up so he could skedaddle before Mark saw him. He must’ve turned it off and fallen back asleep. Casting a glance to his left, he almost yelped in surprise.

        There, on his left side, lay a shirtless Mark. His head tilted to the side, mouth open as soft snores escaped. He lay only in sweatpants and Jack found himself entranced by the raven-haired man’s chest. His muscles and abs were to die for, and Jack was surprised he didn’t feel jealous, yet proud that his mate sported such impressive pecs.

        Jack looked up to Mark’s face to find the male’s eyes open, inspecting Jack with a smile on his face, “Morning.”

        Jack let a graceful blush cover his cheeks, “Good morning.”

        Mark stood and walked over to the curtains, pulling up the blinds so the bright sunshine could spill into the room, lighting the dust particles that drifted through the air.

        “Hungry?”

        Jack looked down and shook his head, “Nah, I should get going. I’m supposed to meet up for breakfast with Signe.        

        “Oh.” Mark headed for the stairs, “Okay. See ya later.”

        “Bye Markimoo.”

        Jack didn’t get a response.