Eight

After all that, Jack had gotten a house and separated himself from Mark completely. They made no videos together. Even worse, they made it blatantly obvious that when in a room together, they wanted nothing to do with the other.

        Eventually, Mark had come to Jack and apologized. Jack had apologized back, admitting he had made the event worse than it really was, and accepted responsibility. Since he had already been living in the house, he stayed there, Ethan and Tyler moved in with Mark, and all was well again.

        Except for the fact that Jack soon found out, that Mark had feelings for him.

        When he’d learned of this, he’d been with Signe for three months. Of course, Mark wouldn’t have known that since they’d been shunning each other for five months. Surprisingly, what Mark didn’t know, is that for those whole 5 months Jack continued to watch every video Mark produced, along with pushing out his own.

        Jack felt tears gather in his eyes as he overlooked the room that now belonged to the blue-haired bean he called his friend. This room held so many memories… so many…

        With a sigh, he shut the door and continued up to Mark’s recording room-- the reason he was here.

        He opened up Mark’s desktop and turned the mic on, setting up for a video. Then, he pressed record, did a 1, 2, 3, CLAP and began.

        “So… Mark. I know, I know, I’m using your set-up but I figured you’d be more likely to see it this way. So hi. I came into your house without permission. I’m a mugger!” Jack chuckled softly, doing jazz hands.

        “Anyways, I’m here to say I’m sorry. For, ye know, just everything. I should’ve stayed in Ireland, then none of this would’ve happened. I really do apologize for the messes I keep making. Can’t do a damn thing right, can I?”

        He ran a shaky hand through his highlighted green hair, “And… I’m also here to apologize for not being able to be with you. I’m sorry. I do like you back, I do! I just… I don’t know…” trailing off and placing his head in his hands, he fought the warm tears finding there way down his cheeks.

        “I… I don’t know… I’m sorry.”

        He sighed and stood up, shaking his head. “I should get going… before you get back. Good bye, Mark.” He sighed again, and pressed stop on the record button.

        Then he slowly made his way back home.