Why? Just why?

Edd and Matt dropped you off at school this time. Matt wanted to go alone, but everyone knew an accident would've happened. They walked you to class and Matt scooped you up. "Ahhh!!! Have a great day! You look almost as cute as me!" He squealed, nuzzling your face. You laughed, as Edd booped your nose and waved. "Tord and Matt will come to pick you up after school. We're going to get you a room!" He kissed you on the forehead. You kissed his and Matt's cheek and ran into class. A man you didn't know stood at the front of the class. Mrs.Rosin and Mrs.Honey were nowhere to be found. Your friends sat at the front of class. You sat beside Aaron. Lukas was sneezing nonstop while sitting in a blue blanket.

The teacher cleared his throat. "I am Mr.Davison. I am your substitute for the day, and I do not tolerate bad behavior!" May raised her hand. "Where's Mrs.Honey and Mrs.Rosin?" She asked, looking worried. "Do not talk out in my classroom!" May slowly crawled under the seat. The substitute did role call. Lukas sneezed and his nose started bleeding. The sub looked in disgust.

"That is unsanitary! What is wrong with you!?" April raised her hand. "Mr.Davison, he's ill."  April looked down quickly. "Then he should be at home!!!" He yelled, pointing a finger at you. Your body felt hot. 'What did I do?' "Take him to the nurse!" You jolted up, helped your friend, and ran to the door. "Good get out of class trick! Now what do you wanna do?" Luke looked at you with a dreadful face that obviously showed it wasn't a trick. You grabbed his cold hand and brought him to the nurse. "Miss Nurse? Miss Nuurrsseee?!" "That's Mr.Nurse! How rude!" A familiar voice whines from behind you. "Oh no."
"Oh yes!" (Dangit!!! Wrong fandom!!!)
You turned around to see the self-loving ginger in a nurses costume...heels and all. "What are you doing here Matty?!" Lukas started stumbling around behind you. "No ones home Y/n, so I thought I'd check on you!" Lukas fell onto a rolling chair the bumped into one of the beds. "Where are the others?" You asked worried, and surprised that Edd made the mistake of leaving Matt alone. "Here..." He mumbled, fiddling around with his thumbs as one of the cabinet doors fell off. You stood there annoyed for a second, then picked up a binder and banged your head on it, cursing what you hear Tom say under his breath when he's mad. You walked to Lukas, walked him to a bed, walked to the door, and grabbed Matt's hand.

"Search party, now."

The both of you run down the hall just as the normal nurse walks in. Let's just say, coffee was dropped. Matt led you to the cafeteria. You easily spotted Edd, who had only a mustache on and a lunch lady outfit. He was trying to get cola out of a broken vending machine. You sighed and ran over to him. "Eddy! What are you guys doing here?" You asked, grabbing his hand. "Um...we got jobs...(?)" "I'm in kindergarten but I'm not stupid. Matty is in a light pink NURSE COSTUME IN HEELS! AND HE'S POSING ON A TABLE!!" You gestured both hands at him and made a do something! face. "Will you forget about this if I tell you where Tomy and Tordy are, before innocent kids get hurt, mentally and physically?" He asked, taking off his disguise. You agreed and got Matt off the table. Edd led you to the computer lab.

"Lemme guess. Tordy? Because Tomy has no reason to be in the computer lab." Edd nodded with a sigh. You slammed the door open covering your eyes. "STOP!!!!" You yelled, opening up your hands a bit. Everyone looked at you, then Tord. "Sh- Okay class that concludes our lesson!" "But we didn't learn what hen-" "JIMMY SHUTUP CLASS IS OVER!" Tord yelled with his mouth partly closed. You walked to him and crossed your arms. "You sick! And the computer lab teacher's in the closet tied up, isn't he?" He turned a bit and coughed. You pointed at the closet door for him to open it. He walked over and opened the door. The teacher was swinging his arms then fell. "Fight me, scum!" You walked out and heard a scream coming from the gym. "Awe come on!" You ran there, all three boys behind. You opened the gym door. Tom was in the front. He had a blue jersey that said ska on it, his sailing hat, shorts, dodge ball in one hand, harpoon in other. He was smiling evilly, half of the kids knocked out, and the others scared to death. "Stop Tomy!" All the remaining kids fell to the floor in relief. "Here to challenge me?" You picked up a dodge ball, and threw it at his face. "Shut up a and come on." You walked out the door, went outside, found the car, and went to sleep. Edd sighed and smiled. He started the car and drove home..."WAIT MY STUFF!!!!"

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Any ideas? I'm all ears! -3-