Chapter Five

The weekend went not at all as planned. After I found Jordan in the dumpster at school I had to carry him around the school and try to figure out where he lived or where a near by hospital was. I called the paramedics and I used Jordan's phone to notify his host family. They didn't answer the first few times, the ambulance was there before I could get ahold of them. They allowed me to come to the hospital in the ambulance with them and they finally answered when he was admitted. They were so worried and they drove to the hospital under 10 minutes of me calling them. Since I was only his friend I couldn't really fill out all the forms. As expected I was bombarded with questions and I didn't quite know the whole story but I tried my best but I just made them angry. I was too, Jordan was the kindest most thoughtful person I've ever met and he got hurt because of me. I would much rather have it been me. Of course when an incident like this happens they needed to call Jordan's parents back in the UK. They've never really were fond of the idea of him studying abroad so I can't imagine their reactions.

My weekend was stressful and full of worry for Jordan, he got out the next day. He just needed to get checked out for all the cuts he had, they wrapped up the big cut that I noticed on his arm and since it was pretty deep they had to stitch it up and bandage it. I stopped by his host families house to visit, even though he had the option to skip Monday he told he was going to make sure I was going to be ok and 'stick it to the man with his head held high' . I really do admire him.

It was Sunday and I was in my room thinking about everything that happened recently. I wish I didn't do that though because that's when it hit me. Kellin did find me at school, I could of been the one who was beat up. Even if he didn't he sure knew where I lived. I was so angry and confused. It's not like I'm upset that I didn't get beat up but if I could take Jordan's place I would. The next thing I did was something even shocking to me. I stomped across the hall and bursted into Kellin's room. He was casually laying on his bed with a tablet in his hand living his oh so perfect life. I must of taken him by surprise because his reactions were delayed when I grabbed the collar of his shirt literally straddling him on his bed.
'What is your fucking problem,huh?' I shouted.
'Get th-' I interrupted him, I wasn't really in the mood for conversation 'How about you shut the hell up, I don't speak stupid' he looked caught off guard when I said that, I wasn't planning it but it sounded so damn clever and I mentally high five'd myself. 'Who the fuck do you think you are? Why are you trying to ruin my life?' I yelled, I felt so out of character and I wasn't really expecting an answer. 'It's fun.' he sneered, I couldn't believe him. I stared at him trying to think of what to say I was too fired up. 'I really don't care what you do to me but, when you even think about touching J-' he interrupted me 'the only reason you weren't fucked was because my parents would cut me off if I did anything to you. You aren't special and this has nothing to do with your boyfriend. Plus I can't let everyone at school know that the charity case is living with me'. All I did was stare at him, I stuttered out words until I finally stammered up something 'it would be a shame if they found out'.
'And it would be a shame if your little boyfriend got hurt again' he countered.
I must of been too lost in my thoughts because that's when he flipped us over and he was on top of me. I squirmed underneath him until he grabbed my face with his hand to make me look at him 'now you listen to me, if you ever think about coming near me I'll end you, and because of what just happened here, life's about to get so much worse' he threatened. He picked me up from my hair and dragged me from his room and threw me onto the hallway floor, slamming his door in front of me.

I huffed and got off the floor and kicked the bottom of Kellin's door. I noticed one of the house keepers watching from the corner and when I caught her eye she quickly left. I was so glad neither parents were home to hear the commotion between Kellin and I, even though I wouldn't be the one in trouble for it. Mrs. Quinn was very proud of me for helping Jordan and thinks even higher of me then before. I kinda feel if she had the option of trading sons she would.