Chapter Fourteen

**[i am so sorry!!! a lot has happened and I completely abandoned this fic but, I will go down with the ship and finish it!! I owe you guys I'm so sorry!!!]**

I kept my head in my hands, glancing over at the phone now and again knowing what must be done is being stalled and making it harder for me to actually do it. When I first thought about telling my mom about my spectacular shiny new relationship I was all chipper and excited about it. To tell you the truth I would be really screwing myself over to call my family at this point. I haven't called them in weeks, I used to call them everyday. When I finally remembered to call, I realized, that I would have a real scolding to sit through before I even said hello. My grades are all I really have, those fucking letters are my future, my worth and I.. I received a C-, only decimals above a D+ and the teacher was being nice too. I would have not only gotten kicked out for failing a course I would probably lose the opportunity of any type of scholarship ever. I don't even want to think about what my GPA is right now. I'm not even going to mention my attendance which was once spotless and perfect, I oozed punctuality. Kellin sort of messed me up a bunch this year, he made me skip school more than twice I can tell you that. Momma is fine with my sexuality she doesn't give two shits about that but, she was always skeptical about me dating other boys. She didn't have to worry about it at first because back home I was basically marked as an undateble loser but, she is going to now. This phone call is like a death wish for me, but, really what's the worst that can happen?

I picked up the phone dialing the number then hanging up. I did that three more times before I finally developed the courage to keep the phone on the line. I raised the phone to my ear and breathed in and out slowly hearing the rings, maybe they're out. God please let them be out. And after that thought Papa picked up.

"Bueno?" Papa answered.

"Oh, holla papa.." I said nervously, and papa is not really the best English speaker.

"Mijo?" he asked, I don't think he really expected an answer, or didn't care to listen after that but he quickly handed the phone to momma. Or maybe she snatched the phone from him.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." she snapped.

I did, I really did.

My explanation wasn't the whole truth, more like a sob story. I basically just told my mother a happier version of the beginning months of the school and how much it's just started to get better for me.

She bought it, upset I didn't tell her how badly I was being treated there of course but happy I found to like it here.

I didn't tell her the names of any of the people who picked on me or any of the Kellin parts, I just needed her to let me off the hook. She did make it very clear that if I keep this up and she finds out a real reason for me to as in why I'm so unfocused and off track she will not stand for it and send me back home.

--

A few hours later I knocked on the door of Kellin's room softly, I was still stressed and feeling pretty dumb and no matter what Kellin made me feel better, I forget most of my problems because Kellin gives off that careless and problemless vibe I so desperately crave.

"Come in.." Kellin called out from inside his bedroom. I opened the door and walked in without saying anything, he was at his desk with his back facing towards me typing away at his laptop, obviously not doing any actual school work. He was probably writing a new story or song. I was glad to see him writing again, usually when he has too much free time, he gets so weirdly involved in doing nothing he doesn't feel like writing, in other words he probably has a lot of shit to do and is ignoring it with writing. Or maybe he's just as stressed as me right now.