Chapter Eight

Even though I could care less, Kellin kept his word no one even so much as looked at me at school. Except one guy, his name was Ronnie and he was one of the more tougher kids, Kellin was being disturbingly decent towards me, he even warned me about Ronnie. He told me he was the only one who always refused to take his orders. He also told me, Ronnie was a racist and he had it out for me. I never even noticed him until this month, the first month of school was terrible so I didn't really bother to remember names or faces. I thought he was just one of those guys that always tripped me in the hall and knocked over my books. Now, he's the only guy that trips me in the hall and knocks over my books.

Things could be worst, things could definitely be better. Since Kellin has been trying to win me over, school life has improved. My classes are hard, we have four big assignments. Last week we had to write a song in music with lyrics and instrumental and I think I did pretty well, Kellin didn't even do it of course. Everyone was expecting him to skip out of it. All we had to do was record it and send it over email, so thankfully we didn't have to perform it in front of the class because no thanks, not today or ever. Today in music class, my teacher called me over. She complimented my work on my song and told me that I would have a sure spot in winning the talent show, I declined right away. I was no way interested in performing for a bunch of pricks that would surely harass me for it. I went back to my seat thinking more about what my music teacher said. If she recommended me to perform my song, that obviously means that I got a good grade. When I sat back down after a few minutes, the phone in my pocket vibrated and I discreetly took it out and checked my phone. I usually don't get many messages, but to my avail, it was Kellin. I checked around the room and he wasn't even here.

'Hey, sorry for being so emo yesterday

- Kellin'

I wasn't even sure what/how to reply to that, or even to reply at all. I sent him an 'ok' and that was that. Oh great, how did he even get my phone number or even find out I had a phone. I kept wondering where he was, probably causing chaos and havoc on other students. The bell rang and walking out of class was basically like walking onto oncoming traffic but with more pain. I swear Ronnie waits by the door of each and every off my classes, because at least once or twice a day he's there to knock them out of my hands or trip me flat on my face. I haven't been exactly the most graceful person. This time it was a different day, someone even helped me on my feet and another person helped me gather my books and papers scattered across the hall. This is weird and it reeks of Kellin Quinn. At this rate in only in a matter of weeks he'll start paying kids to be my friend, which is the last thing I need is to be a poor kid constantly badgering me and being like Kellin, overly nice and super fake.

I saw him again in my last period class, he did this weird half smile thing and have attempted to wave at me and just resulted in him stumbling slightly towards me. He's just down right uncomfortable now and I don't like any of this. After the bell rang and I tried to walk through the door but he latched onto my arm.

"Hey, um...." he mumbled.

"Yeah, no thanks" I said quickly as I made him release me from his grasp then leaving the room.

He's really running out of things to do and to say apparently. I know one thing he could say, sorry? Yeah, that's an option. I probably would try giving him a chance at having the up most pleasure of being my acquaintance. I'm not one to hold a grudge, really I'm not but, when someone fails to see what they did was wrong and refuses to apologize for it I sort of lose complete interest of being in a relationship with them. A friendship I mean when I say relationship in this case, friendship. No not even a friendship, is acquaintanceship a word? Now it is.

-

It was a Friday, I hate them a lot. Many bad things happen to me on Fridays at this hell hole called a school. I was greeted normally by Ronnie after my first period class he did a combo mood of throwing the book out of my hands and shoving me to the ground with great force and it hurt a lot. Even though my arm felt like it was going to have a giant bruise, I was able to get up from the ground and spat back at Ronnie. "You're such an arrogant prick!'. He then turned around and glared at me furiously, for a five worded sentence! This dick can't even handle a few insults, that wasn't nearly close to my best ones either. Soon the anger subsided from his eyes and softened, he spoke quite and menacingly "See you later, babe", he smirked. Oh I've done it now haven't I? And I didn't even do much, he just wants even the smallest excuse to beat the shit out of me.