|| ANNOUNCEMENT ||

Yeah I know I'm uploading three times in one day.

Yeah I know I wasted an entire weekend doing this but in my defense I got major writer's block every time I had to write which tICk mE oFf So mUCh so I forced myself to write. (:

But I'm a beast and I managed to force myself to write the final chapter and both Epilogues while juggling Dual Enrollment. *dusts imaginary dust off my shoulder*

Any-who......

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS BOOK. I started writing this book a whileeeee back, and I have seen my writing progress ahem... a lot. Like I look back at the first few chapters and I cRING. How did you guys even read it? I don't even know, y'all are troopers. Like at least I must've done something right for you guys to stick around.

So a big thank you for the loyal readers that have been here since the beginning, those who've commented and/or voted, and those who just managed to scroll by. It gave me the drive to FINALLY complete this book after heavy debating. I had this book completed from the start, but it was God AWFUL, and I knew that I couldn't submit caca because you guys don't deserve caca so I attempted to edit it as I went on through the year.

I will further edit this book, because it will definitely need improving if it's gonna compete with the sequel...

YEAH THATS RIGHT

I SAID IT

THERE IS GONNA BE A SEQUEL

I was debating all weekend if I wanted a sequel to Narnia: The Fallen Angel, and I finally decided...why the hell not? The sequel is going to be called Narnia: Prince Caspian and The Dark Angel and yes...it's going to be as crazy-intense as the name.

Get ready (;

LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS, AND THE NEW TRAILER ALONG WITH THE CAST HAS BEEN UPLOADED UNDER THE NEW BOOK SO CHECK IT OUT!

I won't be uploading chapters until I manage to write at most half of the book, so please be patient!

See you guys next time!!!

Xx.