I'll be missing you...

I thought about this when I was listening to an audio hope you enjoy.

(Y/n) POV

It's been a couple of weeks since my big breakup with my ex boyfriend (C/n),we broke up because I found him putting on his pants with a naked girl on our bed.I threw him and the girl both out of my house,telling him it was over and to go fuck that bitch how many times he wanted because I didn't care.

I was in my apartment watching a movie and eating ice cream right out of the tube,when my home phone rang.I was too lazy to get up so I just let it ring, the whole please leave your message plays when I hear (C/n) voice.

"Druuuunk voiiiicemaaaiiil...*hic*"he was slurring and I could hear the song I'll be missing you playing loudly in the background.

"I....I problaby shouldn't be doing this*hic*but you only live once....anyways I....I wanted to say hi and that...that I....I miss you....*laughs sadly*"I walk to the phone that was on my kitchen counter and sit on the stool.

"I miss your laugh....your smile....your voice....every...single....little thing....about you and I know....you deserve someone so much better than a douche and good for nothing cheater.....like me....but I just wanted to say I miss you...."I heard sobs and laughs at the end of the other line.

"Anyways....I'm.... I'm gonna drive home now....will problaby crash but....I don't care.....bye..."I quickly grabbed the phone before he could hang up

"WAIT!"I yelled

"(Y/n).....you heard everything?"

"Uh...yes....b-but please don't drive where are you I'll come for you!"I said panicking as I grabbed a sweater, put on my shoes and grabbed my phone.

"I'm....I'm in the mall.....near your house....but....you don't have to come pick me up...."I heard a hiccup.

"Yes I have to, just please.....I...I beg you please stay where you are"

"....."

"Ok...."He said as I sighed

"OK stay there I'll be there in a couple minutes"

"And (Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I call you....baby....when you pick me up?"I hesitated before sighing and smiling softly.

"Yes...."I said

"Thanks..."He said before hanging up as I took a bus to the mall that was near my apartment.

~Time Skip~

I arrived to the mall and spotted (C/n) car as I walked to it and knocking on the window before he opened it.

"Hey baby....."He said slurring

"Hi...Um give me your keys and move to the other seat so I can drive you home"I said before he got out and went to the passenger seat.

I went in starting the car and driving out of the parking lot, it was 10:00 pm already so it was almost empty.I drove towards my apartment in silence before he put his head on my shoulder.

"Why did you come and get me...?"He asked

"I....I care for you....In a way I also couldn't let you die,specially when I could've saved you"I said sighing at the end.

"Baby do you....Do you love me?"He asked me and I stiffened.

"I...don't know (C/n) you're a nice guy and all but you broke my heart, and I can't forgive that so easily"I said as we pulled on my drive way.

"Let me help you out"I said getting out of the car and opening the door for (C/n) putting his arm on my shoulder and carrying part of his weight as we walked in the house.

I set him on my couch with my melted ice cream,I cleaned up a bit and brought a glass of water for (C/n).He drank it quickly and put it down on the coffee table sighing.

"Why?..."He said before he started sobbing.

"Why are you so nice to me....you said it yourself...I broke your heart and hurted you....yet your so nice to me....."He said tears spilling from his eyes.I hugged him as he sobbed on my shoulder.

"I said it already but it's because I care for you, in a way no matter how much I hate you or you hate me I still care for you"I said before he hugged me back and squeezed me lightly sobbing louder.

"I-I-I l-love you baby girl...."He said as I smiled and I felt my eyes begin to water up.

"I love you too..."

~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•

Author-chan:"Cute..."