Did you miss me?R-18🍋sorta

Hullo guys so here's another one shot for your reading pleasure, and no it's not lemon (duh) but still enjoy.

(Y/n) POV

It's been six months and a week to be exact, since (C/n) went back to Afghanistan to fight for our country. He has been a marine for about four years now and in those four years, he has never failed me to call me, or send me a letter....but this was different, no letter, no call, nothing at all.

I'm not sure when they come back, but I'm scared that the next time someone knocks to my door is to tell me he died in battle....

I was at home watching a movie and eating pizza when the doorbell rang and my stomach dropped.I took a deep breath and walked up to the door.

"Who is it?"I asked before opening

"Delivery..."I sighed and opened the door only to find (C/n) in his marine uniform.

"Hey baby girl..."He said before I jumped onto his arms wrapping my legs around his waist,I kissed over and over his lips.

"Hey...*kiss*Mm...*kiss*Baby I missed you...*kiss*"He carried me in the house closing the door behind us while I still kissed him.I gave him one last very passionate kiss before hugging him.

"That's the best welcome I have ever gotten"He said hugging me back as we sat down on the couch.

"I missed you (C/n)"I said as a tear of happiness rolled down my cheek.

"I missed you too baby girl, I'm sorry I didn't send you anything or called you I'm so so sorry"He said kissing my head

"I forgive you baby, you problaby had a good reason"I said kissing him full on the mouth.

"*kiss* Oh how I missed this lips...*kiss*"(

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

He layed me down on the couch as he started kissing my jaw line, then from the jaw line my neck, I whimpered and moaned when he was looking for my weak spot, when he found it I moaned and caressed his hair.

From there on we made love for the entire night.

Hope you guys enjoyed and buh bye!