Shape Of You 👫

Your POV

You looked in the mirror wearing only underwear cringing at your body.

"Ugh... " You said as you grabbed the fat in your belly and thighs.

Your boyfriend (C/n) walked in the room and saw you looking at yourself in the mirror, he walked behind you and hugged you.

"What cha doing baby girl?" He asked looking at you in the mirror.

"looking at my fat ass" You say as he took a peek at your butt.

"What's wrong with your sexy butt?"He asked innocently like a child

"I'm talking about my body" You sigh

"Your body is beautiful tho"

"I'm fat and ugly" You correct him

"Aw that's not true baby girl" He kisses your neck

"I think all of your curves and thick thighs are sexy" He kisses your neck again and he places his hands on your waist

"That's not true"You say not really listening to what he's trying to tell you.

"Baby girl look at me" He grabs your shoulders and turns you around so you face him.

"You are the most beautiful women I have ever met in my life whether you believe me or not but to me you're perfect just the way you are" He kisses your forehead.

"And I'm gonna prove it to you" He picks you up and takes you to the bed you both shared, he kissed every single scar, curve, stretch mark or anything that seemed imperfect to you because to him everything about you was perfect and he made you realize that by making love to you until the sun came out the next morning.

I know it's short but hi I'm back