School P2 R-18🍋🚺🚹

WARNING!

THIS IS GONNA BE VERY KINKY! Do not read it if you're not into this kind of stuff, anyways let's get into it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

It's been a while since you've talked to your professor Mr.(C/L/N), it's also been a while since the "Incident" that happened after class.You did see him everyday in your class, you just wouldn't talk to him, ask any questions, or text him.Even after the incident it felt odd to text your teacher, but today was a different day.

You layed on your bed looking at your phone, you had just come from school and you were just chilling on your bed...that was until you got a text from your teacher Mr.(C/LN), it read.

"Hey (Y/n), I know things have been tense after our little incident and I honestly don't like it, so would you please let me make it up to you, we can go out to dinner or to the movies whatever you want, i'll pay for everything" You were very skeptical about this, but you didn't want things to be tense anymore, so you decided why not.

"Yeah sure why not" You texted back.

"Alright thank you we can talk more about this tomorrow" He responded and after that you got out of the messages app and continued watching youtube.

Time skip

The next day the class you had with Mr.(C/L/N) was the last class of the day, so when everyone left you stayed in the class with your teacher.

"Hey (Y/n)" (C/n) said as he walked towards you.

"Hey mister" You said a little bit intimidated.

"You don't have to be so formal my dear (Y/n), just call me (C/n)" He grabbed a chair and sat next to you.

"So what are you thinking about doing tonight?"He asked and rested his chin on his palm.

"Um...well I was thinking we could maybe go to the movies....or we could go to diner. I'm fine with anything" You shrug

"How about we go to the movies and we can have diner at my place?" He asked,it was Friday and your parents were out for the weekend on a trip.

"Yeah sure" You smiled.

"Alright i'll pick you up at seven tonight, you may leave" He stood up and went back to his desk as I walked out of the class and went home.

Time skip

You looked at yourself in the mirror, you have been trying to decide what to wear for about an hour now, you were now posing inn front of the mirror with another outfit.

"Oh~ ooh~ aah~ that's it! I'm not going!" You groaned and looked inside your closet one last time.

"Hmm...ah-hah!" You grabed one last outfit and put it on,you looked at yourself in the mirror and it was (One of the outfits on the top).

"Perfect" You had already put on your makeup (Or not if you don't want any) and did your hair, you grabbed a bag and put your phone, wallet, and charger inside.

"Alright...we can do this" You heard a honk outside your home, you looked outside and saw a black camaro parked in your drive way and out stepped (C/n), you walked downstairs as he knocked on your door so you opened it for him.

"Hey (C/n)" You smiled as he stared out you with wide eyes.

"H-hey (Y/n) wow you look...um you look amazing"He smiled. He was wearing a white button up shirt with some black jeans, fancy shoes, and a black jacket.