Camping🚺🚹

I will start putting the names of who is talking next to their sentence so I don't always put 'He said' or 'she said'

(B/y/h)Bitch you hate

(Bf/n)Best friends name

(G/y/h)Guy you hate

(Bf/b)Best friends boyfriend

(F/s)Favorite song

*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++**+***+*+

(Y/n)'s POV 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing (F/s) and vibrating in my nightstand.I turned off and got out of bed,I took a shower,brushed my hair etc etc.I did a double check of all my stuff I was going to take my camping trip with my friends well....only two were my friends and the other two were...well I hated them.

First off we (B/y/h),she thinks she is so popular and cool just because she follows all the most popular trends,is rich,and quote on quote "pretty".Then there's (G/y/h),he is the stereotypical school jock and douche,he has had atleast a hundred girlfriends that he has cheated on and he wants me to be his next victim.Last but Definitely not least (C/n) he is my crush since first year he is sweet,charismatic,caring for others,and some times a bit of a bad boy and tease in between.

Me and (Bf/n) planned just to go me,her and her boyfriend,but then she decided that (C/n) should tag along.Be did but with him came (B/y/h) because she has a crush on him and follows him like a lost puppy.But then (G/y/h) came along because he overheard us and decided to tag along.You might be wondering 'Why didn't you just say no' well (B/y/h) is as stubborn as mule and was gonna "Cry" if we didn't let her come with us and since (C/n) is so sweet and has a kind heart he asked us if it was fine,so we said yes....well I said yes.

Then (G/y/h) kept harassing me onto letting him go with us,I told him that if he went he was gonna leave me alone.He agreed and that's how we got into this mess.While I was checking my bags I got a text from (Bf/n) that said if I was ready,I texted back yes and she said they were coming to pick me up.(C/n) had a car so he was driving us there,I got my bags and went downstairs and made a sandwich real quick.After I made it a honk was heard outside so I grabbed the sandwich and went out the door.(don't question where the parents are at)

"GET IN LOSER WE'RE GOING CAMPING!"(Bf/n) yelled from the car as I chuckled and put my bags in the back.

"Where do I sit?"I asked

"You can sit here"(C/n) said pointing at the seat next to him,I saw (Bf/n) wiggling her eyebrows and smirking,I rolled my eyes and got in the passenger seat.

"Good morning"I said

"Morning"(C/n)

"Good morning"(Bf/n)

"*yawn* morning"(Bf/b)

"Let me guess you didn't get sleep last night?"I asked

"You guessed it"(Bf/b) said stretching

"Boy,you need to put down those video games and sleep"(Y/n)

"I'm not the only one who stayed up late at night"(Bf/b) said kissing (Bf/n) cheek as she giggled,I smiled then looked back at the window until we arrived at (B/y/h) house,she came out with ten bags as she quickly put them in the back.'Good thing (C/n) parents let him use their van...' I thought before the passenger door opened and since my elbow was leaning against it it took me by suprise.

"Ugh,go in the back loser"She said giving me a disgusted look.'I rather not waist my energy on this bitch' I thought before going in the far back.

"Hey booga boo"The bitch said getting all up on (C/n).