Love Of My Life

Narrator's POV

After school, at this time most kids are home or if they are in the school premises in their clubs or hanging out with their friends just chilling like normal, but not if this was normal this story wouldn't even be told. You just recently had experienced one of the worst ways to have your heart broken, you caught your boyfriend now ex, kissing some chick in the empty hallways of your school after you finished tutoring for a class, sadly you were never a confrontational person so before they could see you, you scurried away in the only other safe spaces you knew in your school. The music room, as a person who's studied music for years and loved it, music was always an escape, a panic room where you could vent out your feelings with music without any violence or bothering anyone, your music teacher always said The Best Performances Always Come From Pain and he was not wrong.

You arrived and closed the door behind you while simultaneously dropping your bag in the floor, you sat on the bench in front of the piano then everything caved in. You started crying, sobbing not able to breathe and screaming not really caring if anyone heard you, I mean who could? You were in a soundproof room and the school was practically deserted so you kept crying until you had no more tears left. A million questions came rushing in, Why did he do it? Where did you go wrong? What could you have done to prevent it? Did you do something? From all those questions you had the answer to only one What were you going to do now? The answer to you as cliche as it sounds was to play your feelings away music always helped you cope with your pain it was always the best medicine and the best therapy for you, you wiped your tears away and gently putting your hands on the piano keys started to play.

(Song at the top)

You started to play the soft melody without signing, you weren't confident in your signing skills and wasn't about to butcher a song by Queen with your voice...but then... maybe it was the pain or the fact that you knew you were alone... but you started signing.

 "Love...of my life...don't leave m-me...You've stolen my love...you now desert me...L-love of my life...can't you s-see...?" You began crying as you played with more emotion and pain.

"Bring it back...Bring it b-back... don't take it away from...me..." You played and sang your heart out until the pain became less, you calmed down and wiped your face again.

"Wow..."

"AH!" Your hands still on the piano slammed down and made a horrible sound in surprise.

"Oh shit my bad" You looked at the door and saw (C/n) one of your Ex's friends.

"Oh, it's only you (C/n) hehe" You were glad it was someone you knew.

"Girl what the fuck you mean only me?" He grabbed a chair and sat next to you.

"Hehe ok ok, it's YOU (C/n) the amazing!"

"That's more like it! What are you doing here girl? I thought you were home by now" He gave you his cute and comforting smile.

"Yeah, but I had some tutoring and I uh...I was going to go home but... I um...I saw... (Ex/N) kissing another girl so I came here..." You looked at the piano your throat closing up at the end of your sentenced and your heart ached as more tears threatened to come.

"HE WAS WHAT?! Oh my god... I'm so sorry..." He hugged you comfortably, your head on his chest as you hugged him back, you could smell his cologne and it was comforting to you a warm feeling you never felt before from him.

"It's fine... You don't need to apologize for what he did" 

"I uh...Sigh still... He's an idiot for what he did" He let's go of you and puts his hands on your shoulders looking into your eyes.

"I... I should've stopped him..."He looks at the floor sadly.

"W-what do you mean?" You looked at him confused.

"I should've stopped him from confessing to you, look I know this is horrible timing but... I know I won't ever be as brave as right now so I'll say it right now... I like you (Y/n) I liked you for a really long time even before he confessed to you and I knew he was a fuck boy and an asshole but you looked so happy... so I stayed back" While he says that whole sentence he looks into your eyes lovingly, you blush but then think about it for a second.

"I don't know what to say... I would love to be your girlfriend but right now I need time after ya know who... Let's just spend some time together and see how I feel about it ok?" You smile at him and he gives you this huge smile as he hugs you.

"Of course anything for you, I'll wait as long as you need" You hug him back.

"Thank you..." 

IDK IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS BUT HERE YA GO