Laundry 🚹🚹🍋R-18

Hey guys back at it again with a Yaoi chapter,I know that meme is dead but still anyways this is incest or well step brother incest,if you don't like that don't read, The crush is the Uke (The one in the bottom) and the Reader AKA you is the Seme (The one on the top) again like last time it's (M/n) for your name anyways let's begin and enjoy.

(C/n) POV

It's been about a year since my mother and (M/n) father got married,I quickly got used to them being in the house since my father was never around.Anyways my step father and (M/n) Don't know I'm gay only my mother does but she never brought the subject up to my step father or (M/n) since she didn't think she should be the one to tell them I should be the one.But there's a problem,I fell in love with (M/n) my step brother.It sounds weird but we aren't really blood related so their isn't really anything wrong with it.

But for my parents and to society and maybe even to (M/n) it's wrong for me to have fallen in love with him,but I can't do anything about it so I just kept quiet.I was spending some time with my mom while my step father and (M/n) spend some time together too,the topic of when I was gonna tell them about my sexuality came up....which isn't good....

"So (C/n) when are you planning on telling them you're gay?"My mother said

"Mooom...."I whined

"Whaaat? They need to know someday,specially if you want to bring a boyfriend to our house they need to know"

"I know mom but....."

"But?"

"Nothing....I'll tell them eventually I promise"I said smiling

"Alright honey"She smiled back and we continued our quality time together.

Time skip

A week after the talk me and my mom had,she and my step father were going out so me and (M/n) were staying alone.....together....

"We'll be back late you can order pizza if you want but don't make a mess"My step father said as he adjusted his jacket

"Alright"(M/n) said giving thumbs up as he watched TV.

"We'll be back,(C/n) try telling that you're gay that's a good start"She whispered the last part

"Sure I'll try...."I said nervously and she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Alright we'll see you guys later don't make a mess love you two!"My mom said as they left,I close the door behind them and awkwardly sat next to (M/n).We watched the TV silently and awkwardly until I received a text from mom it said.

"While we're gone do your laundry please" 

"MK" I texted back and stood up and went upstairs,I went to our room and grabbed me and (M/n) clothes,some of his boxers fell out and I blushed but grabbed them and put them into the basket,I went back downstairs and saw that (M/n) was wearing a dirty hoodie.

"(M/n) I'm doing laundry so I need your hoodie..."I said shyly as he looked at me with a bored expression,he groaned.

"Fine..."He took his hoodie off only to find he had no shirt under,I swear some blood came out of my nose but I wiped it away and grabbed his hoodie.

"T-thanks...."I put it in the basket as (M/n) chuckled.

"Do you need my pants and boxers too?"He asked and I blushed more

"N-nope I'm good!"I said and grabbed the basket with laundry and went to the laundry room.I put everything inside the washing machine and started it,I had to wait for it to finish so I wouldn't forget it.So I sat on top of the closed washing machine and begun looking through my phone.