A Super Heroes Love🚺🚹

So I've been listening to this song non stop and I got inspired by the song and by a MEP which is a Multiple Editor Project that was about Miraculous Ladybug and I thought of this one shot if you haven't seen Miraculous Ladybug I recommend you do is a very good show (Even tho I think that the main protagonist is a Mary sue) but anyways hope you enjoy.

(YS/hn) =Your Super hero name
(C/sn) =Crushes Super Heroe name
(V/n) =Villian name
(H/n) =Hometown name

(C/n) POV

Cue song

'Easy coming easy go that's just how you live, oh take take take it all but you never give '

Me and (YS/hn) were fighting one of the most dangerous criminals in (H/n) we were doing pretty good until (V/n) pulled out a machine gun and started shooting at us, we doged the bullets with ease until one was about to hit (YS/hn) so I jumped in front of her as the bullet hit me instead.

'Gave you what I had and you tossed in the trash, tossed it in the trash you did'

She looked at me in shock and her expression turned into rage as she continued fighting (V/n).

'What you don't understand is that I'd catch a grenade for ya'

I just ignored the pain and faught alongside (YS/hn), we have been partners for a while and I have grown feelings for her and I would do anything for her.But she never acknowledged my feelings, even though I have showed them.

'I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain'

At one point (YS/hn) started backing (V/n) until they got near some train tracks she was about to push them onto the tracks, but the train was approaching so she has to jump off of them. I quickle made a move and catched her in my arms, she quickly jumps off and I just sigh before we continued fighting. (V/n) threw a timer bomb at is that was about to hit (YS/hn) so I love in front of her and catched it before quickly throwing it back.They doged it and continued fighting.

'To give me all your love is all I ever asked'

(YS/hn) grabbed a rope, jumped up on the air and tied it around (V/n). They both fell onto the train tracks again.

"This is it for you (V/n)" She said as I smiled as the lights for the train started blinking and the bars started lowering.

"No this is it for you!" (V/n) said before some of their henchmen came in and quickly took them away throwing some bombs and disappearing.

"(YS/hn)! Watch out!" She turned around and everything went in slow motion as the train started approaching her.

'I'd jump in front of a train for ya'

I pushed her out of the way before it hit her leaving me in the tracks, I saw the headlights and all of my life flashed before my eyes.

When me and (YS/hn) met.

When I fell for her.

My family

My friends

Everyone I have ever met...

'Yes I would die for you you baby'

Then darkness...

'But you won't do the same... '

"The super heroe known as (C/sn) has died!"

'No you won't do the same... '

"Has (C/sn) ment anything more than a sidekick to you?"

'You never do the same...'

"No not really..."

'No, no, no, no...'

So yeah that's it and I know the lyric order is wrong but I tried anyways that's it hope you enjoyed it and I will leave you with the MEP I got inspired from Buh-Bye~