Catching you up

Incase you didn't read the book description this is a guide on how to survive the most deadly place since the girls dressing room. Middle School. I'm in the 7th grade but for all you six graders out there reading this i'm gonna give y'all a brief flash back to my sixth grade year.

"GET OUT OF THE SIXTH GRADE HALLWAY"

*Pause*
*Loud Rewind (With noise)*
*Freeze Frame* You're probably very confused and you have every right to be, But this is the very first thing my science teacher told me when i entered the sixth grade hallway.

Being me, The overweight human that i am, Looked older than 11 (i was 11 in sixth grade) according to my mother, and i'm guessing according to Mrs.Mculler too.

"I-i-i-i-i'm a sixth grader" i replied shakily and terrified. She then simply said okay and i carried on to my first period class.

Now i don't know about other countries or states but here down in Texas our schools have 7 class periods that last about 52 minutes each. Our 4th periods were longer due to lunch and whatnot. Just wanted to clear that up incase someone from another state or country read this and was like "1st period, what? THEY COUNT THOSE?"

ANyWays. My sixth grade year was quite a doozy. Since everyone from my primary went to a different Jr High i basically had to make all new friends. Sure i had like 3-4 people who moved from Elementary to Jr high but most of them became fake and plastic and rude.

Now back in 2015-16 i was basically known as the overachiever. I moved from beginner theatre arts to theatre 1 because my mom was stubborn (and amazing) and didn't want me to take half a semester of something she knew i wanted to do as a career.

// FOR THOSE WHO ARE CONFUSED

1: I WANT TO BE A BROADWAY ACTRESS WHEN I GET OLDER
2. IN 6th GRADE IF YOU TAKE THEATER ARTS YOU ALSO HAVE TO TAKE ONE SEMESTER OF ART \\

So already everyone thought "Wow she must think she's better than us" To be honest i did cause no one worked in my theatre 1 class.

I didn't make all A's by any means. I usually barley passed and skimmed by my work just barley passing. My advice for that? STUDY. DO NOT BE THE PROCRASTINATOR I WAS.

Now my advice for making friends is simple. Be yourself. If people don't like you then they obviously have bad taste.

Blah blah blah rest of my year was boring blah blah blAH.

And that was my sixth grade year. For all you six graders who need more advice feel free to comment for message me. I'm always on my phone mostly cause i have no life.

Now to catch you up on my 7th grade year.

It's February 2nd right now so we're in the second semester. A lot has happened this year. I got the lead in about 2 plays. I witnessed drama first hand many many times. I got my feelings hurt a few times, And i came to terms with my sexuality.

Their will be certain chapters to address certain subjects. I've been through quite a lot in my days as a human. I've never been beat or abused and my family is pretty functional. When i say i've been through a lot i mean i've been through a lot of emotional distress.

Like i said, their will be chapters for depression, weight, relationships, funny stories, etc. (Hehe split reference)

Here is my seventh grade so far:

I'm in theater II and lOVING IT. I hopefully made it to the state bowl for Future Problem Solvers. I'm finally making all A's. Im slowly loosing weight. I dated for the first time, and I have friends. Not amazingly close friends that i do things with or trust (i have trust issues) But friends.

THATS ME SEVENTH GRADE SO FAR!!

hIIIIIII!!!!!! That's the end of today's chapter! I hope you enjoyed this and i wanted to say that the other chapters will be more guiding and probably longer! Hope you keep reading and enjoying!!

🎈HI GUYS, GALS, AND NON BINARIES I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU YES YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU🎈