How to rock Awkwardness

So as none of you know i'm extremely awkward. Well sometimes... Other times i'm really bold, I don't know how but it's kinda like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Bold and Awkward.

But enough about me here's my guide to help y'all out

Step 1: Order your own food at restaurants. Once you get into the habit of talking to strangers your awkwardness won't stand in your way.

Step 2: Mood music. Look it up. Helps me out SO MUCH.

Step 3: Whenever someone compliments you, compliment them RIGHT BACK. Cause if you just say "Thanks" or "Thank you" or "Aweee thanks ILYSM BAE LOVE YOU FAMO" It'll get realllllllllyyyyy awkward. Complimenting them back is like saying "Yes honey i know how to carry on a conversation. Do you?"

Step 4: Listen to Hamilton (Learn all the lyrics) and whenever you get stuck in an awkward conversation just start to belch out lyrics. You'll either meet a fellow Hamiltrash or scar someone for life.

Step 5: Don't wear outfits that make you feel uncomfortable. Don't go to places that make you feel uncomfortable. Don't talk to people who make you feel uncomfortable. Those people, outfits, places, etc are key to Town Awkward, population You.

THERE WE GO BEAUTIES!!! HOPE YA ENJOYED!

🎈HI GUYS, GALS, AND NON BINARIES I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU YES YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU🎈