How to rock body positivity

So as the more serious topics approach i'd like to have the first (SERIOUS) chapter, be about Body Positivity.

A lot of my friends hate their body, and yeah pfsh okay I do too, but loving yourself is all in your head. It's not really about how much you weigh or how skinny you are. It's about you choosing to accept yourself or not.

SO HERE IS MY 5 STEP GUIDE ABOUT HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF AND HOW TO KEEP BODY POSITIVITY.

Step 1: Wear outfits that show off your favorite parts of you. Now when i say this I don't mean walk outta your house wearing a bra and booty shorts just cause you love your boobs and butt. No i'm saying wear outfits you think flatter you.

Step 2: Don't buy clothes that are too small and say "I'll loose enough to be able to fit into this" You shouldn't do that to yourself. Get yourself clothes that are comfy. If you have something that's too tight it'll remind you of your size every time you go to fix it or shift it or something.

Step 3: Don't let your friends tell you what you need to do. If they're a true friend they'll tell you to loose or gain weight when it becomes unhealthy for you. Not when they think you don't look good in the latest trends because of your size. If your friends tell you to loose weight tell them to gain weight cause honey in about three years you'll be walking that plus size model runway while they're flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Step 4: Don't go on extreme diets that you know you won't keep for very long. Once you break the diet it'll remind you of how you don't like yourself.

Step 5: Don't change for someone. Change because you want to. Not because someone else wants you to.

THERE WE HAVE IT BABS!! Hope y'all liked that. I'm gonna rant for a second though. Now this is something I won't do a lot because this is a guide book not a rant book but this one chapter is an exception.

WHY THE HELL DO BEAUTIFULLY THIN PEOPLE CALL THEMSELVES FAT? WHY DO BIG BONED PEOPLE WISH TO BE SKINNY. WHATEVER GOD YOU BELIEVE IN OR IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD THEN GENETICS DIDNT MAKE YOU SO YOU COULD CHANGE YOURSELF THEY MADE YOU TO BE YOURSElf!

PLEASE DO NOT EVER THINK THAT YOURE UGLY BECAUSE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, YOURE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN SOMEONES EYES. EVERYONE ON THIS EARTH IS SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTY AND UGH JUST GOALS IN MY EYES.

🎈HI GUYS, GALS, AND NON BINARIES I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU YES YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU🎈