How to rock being Fat

So... I'm fat. Before all the positive and negative comments roll in i want to say this.

Being fat isn't a matter of being unhappy or ugly. The word "Fat" yes may be an insult but it can very well be used as a compliment.

So here's my guide to all my Fatty Patty Friends who are beautiful and big. Hope you enjoy.

Step 1: If someone calls you fat or says you need to diet tell them thanks for your advice. Smile. And go on with life. If any of y'all are like me you'll dwell on that one persons comment and live your next three days, weeks, or maybe years based off of what others think. Don't do that. It'll make you miserable and Paranoid.

Step 2: Only change if you want to. Only diet if YOU want to. Only dress different if you want to. Be as close to yourself as you can and if you stray a little it's okay. Just be true to you and if youre completely yourself then i congratulate you and wish i had the confidence.

Step 3: Surround yourself in positivity. Follow body positive accounts on whatever social media you have if you need inspiration.

Step 4: If your friend is super hot and skinny just tell them to dress like a hobo when you're with them. I'm kidding don't ever do that or your life will turn out to become a mean girls remake.

Step 5: Eat whatever the HELL YOU WANT

Hope you all enjoyed that and i hope it inspired y'all  helped ya  or at least gave ya a wee chuckle!

Until next time this is Angel saying goodbye, and good morning.