How to rock not relating to anyone at your school ever

So as y'all know i have a small obsession with broadway, but almost everyone at my school listens to nothing but songs about sex and constantly say "Cash me ousside"

Thus making me want to slaughter everyone at my school.

So for those of you who get annoyed or vexed by people at your school, or even if you simple don't like them, this guide is perfect for you.

Step 1: Block the idiots who constantly whip and nae nae until their contacts fall out and search for those who are similar to you. Find the people who like the same music, Find ya someone who hates and wants to demolish the same people as you.

Step 2: We all had that one group of girls in our class that were considered 'popular' ya know that group of girls who acted like uneducated thugs and made their instagrams a shrine to themselves and every time they post their annoying friends say "HOTTIE" or "😍😍" Hell they could post a photo of them making out with an old man and their friends would promote it. Well that group of girls are the MAIN PROBLEM. If you dont relate to anyone in your school it's probably because everyone acts like them.

*PAUSE* I'm gonna get into "STORYTIME" mode cause i feel like ranting about this one girl

So as i said before i don't say actual names i change them just incase so her name shall be fake ass hoe. FaH for short.

So FaH's instagram posts constantly come up on my feed. Now you're probably like "wow you hate her.,.. why?" WELL im a grammar nazi. I hate when people use incorrect grammar or spell words incorrectly and stuff. FAH SAYS "KOMMENT" ON ALL HER PHOTOS. It makes me want to die. Now i don't know if she does it purposely or if she's just plain stupid but it annoys the hell out of me.

Wow i got really off track i'M sorrY

*UNPAUSe*

Step 2 (Continued) : As i was saying even if everyone acts like the cool kids do not. i repeat. DO NOT! Follow in their footsteps. That is the direct path to Working at McDonalds until you die.

step 3: Listen to heathers and find yourself your own version of J.D.

(i do not condone murder)

Step 4: kICKIN NERDS IN THE NOSE. Don't try to be apart of the heathers click. You'll end up a murderer.

Step 5: DONT SAY GOODBYE TO SHAMOO

Step 6: Be yourself. Be your very own Veronica Sawyer

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT. Sorry it became a heathers the musical fiasco it's currently the only thing i'm listening to.

BUT ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING LOVE YALL BABS BYEEEEEE

🎈HI GUYS, GALS, AND NON BINARIES I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU YES YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU🎈