Chapter 1 - Spacewar!

1300 hours - Earth's Orbit

in an american military space station which is said to have gone rogue yet remained in orbit, Jack waited in the driver seat of his Jaguar which was driven into a transport pod which has also been occupied by Rabbit's Brigade. their mission is to stop a large meteor from crashing into Washington DC, the meteor is said to be Yomagn'tho, the feaster of the stars which would be the reason why Codename Bloody Mary is more worried. as a squad of rogue american soldiers approach and open the transport pod, they were suddenly charged at by the dark blue Jaguar XK-R coupe just moments before Rabbit's Brigade opened fire at those who managed to survive. Jack then drove at a tank's pace, escorting the team to the escape pod bay where he parks the car and leaves it as there are no longer any doorways where it can fit. they eventually fought their way to the command room where the rogue US Army general, John Thorman stood and watched his men fire a gravity beam at Yomagn'tho, the large meteor which is supposed to be on it's route to Uranus. once the meteor was hit, they began to pull it in, targeting the american capital. Rabbit's Brigade eventually recieved an urgent notice that the meteor is heading straight for Washington and it's big enough to wipe it out completely, they then hurried and fought through the rogue soldiers and began clearing every room in each level. the meteor was at least large enough to destroy at least half of the earth, just twice the size of Yakushima. meanwhile at the European Space Agency, Harrison and Field stood and watched the live feed from each tactical camera as if they were gameplay videos of first-person shooter games. it was basically a battle to the top, Her Majesty's finest counter-terror operatives against the cultist spies of the United States Army, there were no other battles such as this until now and what makes it even more intense is the rapidly approaching meteor referred to as Yomagn'tho, the feaster of the stars and what was worshiped by the cultists as a bringer of salvation. meanwhile on the bridge, Thorman sighed of frustration as he was notified that the lower levels of the space station have been cleared out by Rabbit's Brigade, it took him a lot of time and effort to plan out this act against the human race and now he's fearing it would go to shit. once Rabbit's Brigade reached the central levels of the station, they continued the very same procedure, clearing out every room in each level. Jack had to pick up an M4 carbine rifle as he forgot his primary weapon back on Earth, he had to be the man leading the squad because of course, he's Jack Parsons, one of Great Britain's finest heroes though those other heroes were never even that popular after their own act of bravery. once the central part of the station was cleared out, they finally proceeded to the very top where they fight to the bridge to stop the gravity beam. the enemies were tougher at that point, they had to use harsher firepower than what they had with them at deployment. when the top level was finally cleared out, Jack shoved a breaching charge into the door to the bridge and blasted it open like it was only made of glass. he then lead the team in and shot down everyone in the room, saving Thorman for last. "how dare you interrupt our path to salvation!?" Thorman shouted as he suddenly fired at the squad with an M1911 pistol. the brits took cover, "you lads hold up, this one should be mine" Jack said as he tosses his M4 aside and jumps down to the lower deck to confront the general. "you sucker brits got a damn nerve" Thorman said as he tosses his pistol aside. "got a problem with that, bellend?" Jack asked as he gets his fists ready. "tch" the general suddenly came at him but Jack managed to fight back without taking damage, they eventually ended up in a crazy fist fight, they were throwing punches, coming at each other and even slamming them on to random objects in the bridge as the gravity beam suddenly shuts down. even though the gravity beam was shut down, Yomagn'tho is still on the path to destroying the earth. it was getting intense until Jack suddenly picks up the handgun and quickly shot Thorman in the face, killing him off before standing up and looking at the screens to find out that the massive meteor is getting closer by each passing second. he and the squad would then try to find a way to destroy the meteor as it may be beyond the help of the gravity beam, they eventually realized that they can launch nuclear warheads from the station and can be guided. and so they opened up the launch silos and fired the nuclear warheads, guiding them straight into what seems like a hole leading them into the interior of the meteor. once they managed to guide the missiles into the core of Yomagn'tho, they suddenly detonated them, destroying the meteor entirely and saving the world once again. they soon found out that a barrage of the debris is coming straight at the station but only the small and harmless ones are heading straight into multiple parts of America. "oh shit..." Jack said before forcing the squad to run for the escape pods. after running down to the escape pods, the squad had to be separated in half before leaving in two pods. Jack was the last to leave as he realized how much of an idiot he was for bringing the Jaguar into this mess. he quickly performed a J-turn and launched a missile straight into the unoccupied access dock, making a hole displaying the earth. he then drove through the hole, prompting the car into "Trans-At mode" meaning that it's basically in space mode despite the fact that he is already close to the atmosphere. "impact shields online" the computer's voice said as the car suddenly enters the atmosphere, making it a burning fast moving object which would eventually crash straight into what looks like a ghetto neighborhood in Los Angeles, both Jack and his Jaguar survived as if nothing happened. he eventually drove off to a nearby US Air Force base, leaving the residents of the ghetto terrified as they mistook the RHD Jaguar XK-R coupe for an alien spaceship with british numberplates.