Chapter 7 - Swiss Cheese

0900 hours - St. Bernard's Hospital, Gibraltar

in a room in Saint Bernard's Hospital in Gibraltar, there laid Jack Parsons who has now been in a comatode state for three days since his failure to escape the dominican cult. but within Jack's head is where the voice of Philemon can be heard, "your failure to escape Dominguez and his men was never intentional, Jacob. unless you fight death and awaken at once, your friends are all that remains to stop him. you and your friends are destined to stop Domingues, death and failure is not an option and so i say this now, wake up" Philemon's voice echoed in the lieutenant's head as his heart and spirit became stronger, this meant that he may soon awaken once again. later on, an old woman came to the reception desk to ask where Jack's room is, "Lieutenant Jack Parsons" she insisted. she eventually came to see Jack lying on a hospital bed, breathing in and out as he felt a rush of power flowing into him. this made MI6 concerned, not even knowing who the woman is, Harrison demanded to know whether she knows Jack or not. he was soon notified that the elderly visitor happens to be Beatrice Enfield, an English librarian who works at Utsunomiya in Japan and is normally called "Betty" by the local students. she was also the woman who agreed to take full custody of Jack after the death of his mother who committed suicide following the funeral of his father who was killed after an operation in Afghanistan went wrong, despite all that, Jack still calls her "Aunt Betty" since she is his mother's older sister.

1100 hours - Zurich, Switzerland

meanwhile with Commander Field, he followed Dominguez's convoy to what seems to look like an abandoned church located in the very outskirts of Zurich. he has been tailing the cult covertly since Barcelona and now he has been cleared to take him out if even possible, he then got out of the car with his men and snuck into the back of the church with only two covering the front. he was armed with a .50 caliber Desert Eagle pistol while the other soldiers had German MP5 submachine guns, they later watched the cultists set up for the orientation of their new recruits, armed and ready. Dominguez was also there and now about to give a welcoming speech to his men.

"gentlemen, i would like to thank you all for accepting my invitation to a new order. today you will become members of the Filii Gehennae, together we will begin a new global revolution. in two days, we will arrive in Tokyo harbor with the USS Brooklyn and begin the ritual to summon the ruthless beasts of the depths of all realms of darkness now that the English elite Jack Parsons is dead! only one witness of our plan remains at large and we must hunt her down before she warns the world of our plan...her name is Miyuki Kizukinosuke and she was once captured by my best men for meddling with our mission in Paris but she has escaped...another englishman by the name of Evan Price may know where she is and we have been informed by our contacts in Frankfurt that she is waiting for him in the Central Shkhara Mountains, we must kill them both before it is too late and we will bring this earth to it knees."

"shit..." Field mumbled, hearing that they may be targeting Price and Kizukinosuke. "this isn't good...we gotta alert MI6 about this" one of Field's men whispered. "now before we set off to the USS Brooklyn, let us take care of the men surrounding this church" Dominguez suddenly said, prompting his men to engage the British soldiers. "shit-- open fire!" Field yelled as all the British soldiers began firing at the cultists, following along by providing supporting fire with his Desert Eagle. the cult unfortunately escaped and the local police has been alerted, the soldiers then hurried back to their vehicles and quickly left before the authorities could even arrive. Field eventually called Harrison on his smartphone and alerted him that some people are going after Evan and Miyuki and they're planning to bring on a paranornal attack at Tokyo Harbor, the Royal Air Force were then urged to dispatch from British Korea and get to the Shkhara Mountains in case the cultists make it first.

the next day, 1400 hours - 1000 meters to the Central Shkhara Mountains

back with Evan and the delivery pilots, the scouser prepared his chute and an MP5 submachine gun as he closes in to the drop point, unaware that the co-pilot is approaching him, armed with a USP .45 handgun. the co-pilot then checked in on Evan, hiding the .45 behind his back. "i'm gonna take this with me...if you lads don't mind" the scouser said before walking out and approaching the plane door. "actually...you can just put that down" the co-pilot said as he aims the .45 at Evan. "this a joke, bruv?" Evan asked before turning around with his hand up and the MP5 strapped to his chest. "you're gonna tell us where she is and well...we're gonna rule this world." the co-pilot said, trying to force some answers out of the scouser. "maybe you should ask nicely...yet i'll shatter that arse of yours either way" Evan responded. "maybe if we go to hell after this--" the co-pilot said before Evan suddenly interrupted him by kicking under his crotch and shoving the .45 out of his face before the co-pilot pulled the trigger. "maybe not" the scouser said before executing who may have been a cultist, he then walked to the pilot's cabin and knocked out the main pilot before setting the plane on auto-pilot then jumped out, throwing an MG7 frag grenade into the plane door as he glides off into the air.