Some Kind Of Game

[All Patrick obvs]

The morning light woke me up. Memories of the previous night flashed through my head. I blinked and looked over at the man I'd played my game with. He smiled at me and pushed his cigarette back into his mouth.

"You'll die from that" I said. He laughed.

"Good" he said blowing the smoke out "Since I was too drunk to remember, what's your name pretty boy"

"Blue" I said. He laughed at me.

"Okay, why so they call you blue?" he asked.

"They don't, I just don't wanna give you my real name" I said. I ran my hand through my hair and looked around "Where are we?" I asked sleepily.

"Blue Motel" he mumbled "We met a the bar last night"

"I know, I play this game a lot" I said "You got a name?" I asked. He smirked.

"Red" he said. I rolled my eyes and stared out the window. "Well, if I can't know your name you can't know mine" He ran his finger down my neck "Pretty boy" he pressed a kiss to the back of my neck, it sent a tingle down my spine. "See you around blue" he got off the bed and shoved his feet in his shoes. As he left I fell backwards onto the bed I was left on and sighed loudly. Then I snorted, blue. Was blue the best I could do? I started to dress myself and pulled my jacket on. I walked outside into the warmer air. Spring was my favorite season. I shoved my hands into my pocket wishing I didn't have the hangover I did. I pulled a cigarette and a lighter from my pack and shoved it in my mouth lighting it up.

"You'll die from that, hypocrite" I turned around to face who said that. I smirked at him. The same man. Red. "Need a ride?" he held up his keys and jingled them.

"Nah, I don't accept charity" I started walking away pulling the cig from my mouth and holding it between my fingers.

"It wasn't charity, it was an offer. There's a difference" he said catching up to me. He walked in front of me "Come on, one ride"

"I don't think so Red" I said. He took my cigarette from my hand and stuck it in his own mouth. "I'd quit smoking before I'd let you take me home"

"And why's that?" he asked. I crossed my arms smirking.

"Because, you're a one night stand. One night and nothing more. No rides, no talking, and no seeing each other" He smirked now too.

"I don't think you're one to follow the rules Blue, so why start now?" he asked. I laughed a little "Tell you what, I'll start my car, wait five minutes, and if you don't show up I'll leave without you. My car's the black SUV parked right there" he pointed to it. "Five minutes" He walked passed me. I watched him get into his car before I started to walk away. I paused for a second. He was watching me from his rear view. I waved to him and continued down the road. One night. Nothing more.