Feel It To

[This is my last update today im just sick so i have nothing better to do😹]

I stared up at the ceiling of Petes bedroom. He snored next to me. Was it a mistake to do what we did? Maybe we were just better off as friends. I stared at him while he slept. The hickeys on my neck begged to differ. And the way I felt begged to differ too. I rolled over and hugged his waist. I shut my eyes and held on tightly. I felt safe. And it was a good feeling. It was okay to feel safe once in a while. His snoring stopped so I kept my eyes closed in case he was awake. I wasn't in the mood to talk really. I felt him turn in my arms. He hugged my waist and pressed his face into my neck. I opened my eyes blinking a little to help them adjust to the room. Neither of us said anything, we just held onto each other for dear life. He sniffed my hair a little.

"Did you just sniff me?" I laughed. He let out a tiny laugh. "That was such a moment spoiler"

"Mm" He mumbled. "You smell like cigarettes and coffee. I've never loved a smell so much in my life" I smiled.  "I really thought that it'd be a mistake to sleep with you again, but it doesn't feel like a mistake at all"

"I thought that too" I mumbled "H-Hey Pete?  I'm not really ready for much of a relationship right now"

"I get it.  We can be friends with benefits until you're ready?" he asked.

"I don't know I-I just, it's the whole idea that you could be seeing other people"

"It's just sex" He said.  I nodded.

"Just sex?" I asked.

"Just sex Patrick.  Just meaningless sex.  With you, it's different.  With them, it's meaningless" 

"Okay" I mumbled "So friends with benefits?  And it's okay to see other people"

"Yes"

"Okay" I said.  "What about the search parties that are after me?"

"I'm not sure" he whispered "We'll figure it out"

"Pete?" I asked. 

"Hm?" He mumbled.  I sighed.

"I care about you a lot.  And I think you have a lot of power to hurt me.  So please be careful with me, because I'm really damaged" He moved his hand up and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I won't hurt you" he mumbled. 

"I believe you" I whispered.