New house

hello  there! if you are reading this i just want to note that this story was written years ago and i am now looking at the whole story and fixing a few mistakes that was made a while ago. If this story does not seem like the best right now, i hope you understand that i am doing the best i can to fix it.

All my life i lived in New York that is  were all my friends were and the best shopping center ever. I would go everyday to the mall with my best friends and we would buy anything we wanted no matter the price on the price tag . One day i went home around 8 pm and put my shopping bags on the floor. "Daniela we need to talk" my mother said and took a seat next to me on the  couch. "What is it" i said not really caring  about what she had to say.  "we are moving to Canada in 3 weeks" she said and my life shattered. "no mom i have a life here with my friends and my boyfriend" i said panicking around the penthouse. " you can make new friends over there in our new house now end of discussion" my careless mother said and left to her room.

3 weeks Later

Daniela P.O.V

Today was the day that hell started i was going to move away forever. the worst thing was that i found out that my friends were only using me for money and that my boyfriend was using me for fame. I got on the private plane and headed to Canada. we arrived in  Canada and it was hot thank god because i hear it gets cold. All the paparazzi's were flashing the camera lights in our face, there was noting that i hated more than that. My mother is a very famous fashion designer and i was a model and did a couple of movies. I took a look at the house and it was not a house at all it was a mansion and it was huge how the fuck am i going to Live with my mother in a big ass mansion well at least i don't have to see her. I had two walking closet and that was amazing because in our old house all my stuff did not fit in my closet , everybody told me how spoiled i was but it was not my fault i was born rich.