dinner!

Aaliyah P.O.V

I went upstairs to my moms room and did my little investigation. " hey mom how come you did not punish Shawn for not coming home" i asked my mom and tried to look like a little angel. " well because he change" my mom said and i wonder what she meant by that . " how did he change" i asked her and she sat by my side on the bed. "well honey you see before when Shawn and i use to argue he always use to talk back to me with an attitude " my mom said and flash backs came to my head. " Whats the difference now" i asked my mom and she smiled. " This time he apologize instead of screaming" my mom said and i Quickly knew the reason. " Daniela" i said under my breath. " what was that" my mom asked me, " Daniela shes really nice to me and Shawn and they totally like each other that's why he's slowly changing" i told my mom and she smiled. "  i have to meat her" my mom said and left the room, oh no Shawn is going to think that am a little snitch.

Shawn P.O.V

I was in my room playing my guitar and thinking of Daniela when someone knocked. " come in" i said and my mother opened the door. " hey honey we have to talk" my mom said and sat in my bed. " what did i do now" i said since she always has to blame me. " no nothing i just want to talk to you about that girl Daniela" my mom said and i thought of Aaliyah cause she would be the only one who would tell her. " ummm what about her" i said and laughed nervously. " i think that you should invite her for dinner  tonight" ,my mom said. " i don't know about this mom" i said and she force me into it. " come on just ask her..... please" my mom said and i couldn't say no. " okay fine but promise me  that you won't embarrass me" i said to my mom. " promise" my mom said and hugged me.

Daniela P.O.V

I was watching the notebook in my own home theater when i got a call from Shawn. " hey Shawn" i said and my heart skipped a beat. " hey Daniela i was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner" Shawn asked in a nervous voice."yeah sure" i said and kicked the seat of excitement " great than i see you tonight" Shawn said and we both hang up. Holly fudge what am i going to wear?... Would his family even like me... i stressed out as all those thought came to my mind.........

5:12 PM

Aaliyah P.O.V

" When is Daniela getting here" i asked Shawn because i could not wait to hang out with her. " she's coming around 8PM" Shawn said with a smile. " oooo you like her" i said acting like a first grader . " that's none of your business and just know that snitches get stitches" Shawn said and closed his room door on me,he totally likes her.

Daniela POV

I was laying in bed watching videos on YouTube of Shawn Mendes covers and i really liked sweater weather. It was now 6:12 PM so i went to the bathroom to get ready. I wanted to look classy for dinner but not too classy because that would be weird so i ran inside of my walking closet to get a perfect outfit and that was always a mess. I found a pair of high waist pants and a nice tight black shirt that had a sweetheart neck line and it was not to short that way Shawn mother would not judge me. i put on my black heels and i kinda  looked classy and that was good enough for me. instead of having my hair lose i put it on a high pony tail and started looking through my twitter feed. I went down stairs at 7:45 PM to inform Gloria that i was not going to be home for dinner. " Gloria am going to my friend Shawn house for dinner" i said to Gloria and started to look for my car keys. " okay just wear protection" Gloria asked and i busted out laughing. " he's a friend and i am having dinner with him and his family that's all" i explain to Gloria. " well that's how i had my first child" Gloria said and i ran out the door to not hear her crazy story. its was now 7:50 PM so i text Shawn that i was on my way.

Shawn P.O.V

I finish setting the dinner table than i got a text form Daniela saying that she was on her way, that kinda made me panic.  "okay Daniela is on her way so please act like you guys are normal and don't embarrass me tonight" i said to my mom and Aaliyah who had a smirk on their faces. " Yay Daniela is finally coming now i can show her your baby pictures" Aaliyah said and took a picture of me as a baby from her back pocket. " Aaliyah don't do this to me you little brat" i said to Aaliyah and she did her evil laugh." Maybe i should show her the picture where your baby but cheeks are showing" Aaliyah said and wave the picture in the air. " Mom tell her something" i said to my mom who was laughing at my picture. " now come on Aaliyah you can show a more embarrassing picture than that" my mom said and they both made an evil laugh together. The door bell rang and i felt like my heart stopped beating. I opened the door to see Daniela looking  beautiful as . " hello Daniela come in" my mom said and gave her a hug.

Daniela P.O.V

I was sitting with Shawn in my right and Aaliyah on my left. " so Daniela what are you planing to do after high school" Shawn's mom asked and they all waited for my respond. " after high school i am going to collage to hopefully work with the F.B.I one day or become a fashion designer like my mother wishes" i said and Shawn mouth drop." What you want to be a FBI i always thought that you would like... want to live by the beach after high school or something" Shawn said and i laughed. " that's good that you are planing to be someone in the future it looks like you would make a perfect girlfriend" Shawn mom said and Shawn put his head down. " mom stop it" Shawn said sounding like a cute little boy.  "what am just saying the truth she looks like she would make the perfect girlfriend someday" Shaw's  mom said and i slightly turned red. after eating i went up stairs with Aaliyah to her room. " So do you like Shawn" Aaliyah asked as we both sat in her bed. " well he's cute" i said blushing. " OMG! i knew it you guys like each other" Aaliyah said and started jumping in the bed. " wait what do you mean when you say that we like each other" i asked Aaliyah and she giggled. " well dahhh its obvious that Shawn likes youto" Aaliyah said and i blush out of no where. Shawn knocked on the door and than came in,  "okay that's enough Aaliyah now its my turn to hang out with Daniela" Shawn said and gave me a wink.  "okay fine" Aaliyah said and i went with Shawn to his room.

Shawn P.O.V

Daniela looked at my room and laughed. "what" i said and also started to laugh. " i did not know that  Shawn Mendes had a pillow-pet" Daniela said and grabbed my dolphin pillow-pet from my bed. " oh yeah its was a gift" i said and my voice crack. " haha even your voice tells me your lying" Daniela said and my cheeks turned red. we were both sitting in my bed when Daniela spotted my guitar. " omg Shawn you have to teach me how to play the guitar" Daniela said and i laughed. " you really want to learn how to play the guitar" i asked Daniela and she nodded her head with a smile.

Daniela P.O.V

I was holding the guitar and Shawn was on back of me holding my arms. " are you sure this is how you learn to play guitar" i asked Shawn because it looked like he was teaching me how to play golf. " yeah i am sure" Shawn said and started laughing " okay so this is how i learn, you close your eyes and stay still for a while and you can feel the guitar" Shawn said and i thought it was weird  but since he so good at playing it, i went along. I closed my eyes and in 3 seconds i felt someone lips on mine. I quickly opened my eyes and notice that Shawn was holding my face and kissing me." Shawn you trick me" i said and playfully hit him in his arm." sorry i just couldn't  resist" Shawn said and his cheeks turned red, " well give me a chance to return it" i said to Shawn and we both leaned in. as soon as i saw how much he wanted to kiss me i back away and started to laugh. " haha very funny Daniela" Shawn said and put his head down looking shy.I grabbed Shawn face and returned his kiss but longer, he grabbed me by my waist as his tongue slowly danced with mine.

shawn P.O.V

I was so glad that Daniela kissed me back instead of slapping me in the face and calling me stupid . after a minute and five seconds we broke the kiss to get some air, " that was really good" i said to Daniela and she smiled. " would you like to be my girlfriend" i asked Daniela. "i have been waiting all night for you to ask me that question" Daniela said and we both laughed awkwardly. I looked into her eyes and i could feel sparks between us, i grabbed her face one more time and slowly kissed her. i than felt her gently bite my bottom lip and i was so turned on.

Note: who is you're fav character so far?