I almost killed shawn

It has been one month since i moved to Canada high school is great that's if everybody stops being so fake all the time . I needed a new outfit to a party i was invited tonight so i drove to the mall in my blue Bugatti. I was jamming to wrecking ball when all of a sudden i see a guy on the middle of the street i quickly stop but can't no longer see the guy.

Shawn P.O.V

I was playing basketball with Taylor and my lil sister when the ball rolled to the street i went to go get it and i froze when i saw the car was close to me. A girl came out the car ,she had light brown hair and she looked really beautiful  but that did not matter because all i  saw was my life flash before my eyes. "oh my gosh! are you okay are you dead" a girl asked and touches me around to see if i was okay. I looked into her eyes and she was really pretty her eyes were dark blue i did not know what to say."mmmhhh yeah am not dead" i said and stood up tall.

Daniela P.O.V

I came out of the car and helped him up he did not have any shirt on and he was cute. omg i almost killed someone i said in my mind as i check if he was hurt. " dude are u okay" a guy comes up to the boy i almost killed and a lil girl runs and hugs him. " Yeah am okay just a little shaken up" he says and hugs the lil girl.  "am so sorry that i almost killed you" i said, i soundedso bad since i don't really apologize to people. " no it was my fault i got in the road by the way my name is Shawn" Shawn said and shook my hand " am Daniela i said with a smile". " this is Taylor my best friend and my little sister Aaliyah" he said presenting them to me. omg i almost killed him in front of the eyes of his lil sister i thought to my self. " dammm is that a Bugatti" Taylor said getting closer to it. " yeah i just moved here so i needed a ride" i explained why i had a  late model. "let me guess you the rich girl who moved on the mansion 3 blocks away" Aaliyah said and cross her arms. "ummm yeah that's me" i said not really proud of it. "Well i have to go" i said and got back in the car. as i started my car again  my phone rang "hey Jayden" i said with a smile. " so you coming to the party" jayden asked " yeah am going to the party i will be there around 8" i said and closed. i looked out the window and the boys were still next to my car i gave them a smile and carefully drove  to the mall for a new outfit.

shawn P.O.V

"wow well that happend" i said and went back to playing ball. " dude come to the party tonight with me" taylor said trying to convince me agian to go to the stupid party. " no dude i was not invited" i said and made a shot.  "so i was and i can take anybody and i know u like Daniela and she is going to be there" taylor said taking the ball from me. "i don't like her i just met her, and don't forget she almost killed me" i said to taylor. "She probably just met you today but i didn't i know you shawn" taylor said while giving me a shady look. "okay fine! i'll go but not for her, just cause i feel like it" i said and we both continued with the game.