so we meet agian

Daniela  P.O.V

It was 6:45 PM so i started to get ready for the party. I took a long shower and washed my hair with my favorite shampoo that smelled like apples. I took out the new outfit i bought for the party and laid it on the bed. It was a nice tight black dress that ended above my  knees and was opened on the back and some nice sparkling black heels. I put my hair on a really high ponytail with made me look good since i had long hair. I did not want to look like i used my face as a coloring book so i just applied some eyeliner, blush, mascara and red lipstick..... At 8:15 PM i got in my car and made my way  to the party.

Shawn P.O.V

Taylor and i arrived at the party around  8:12 PM and it was live everyone was dancing, girls were twerking all round and i just stood there like an idiot. the door opened and it was Daniela she looked so beautiful on her dress and classy not like the other girls here. I was walking up to her and than stopped when Jayden ran to hug her. was she dating the most popular guy in school?.

Jayden POV

"Yesss daniela is here!" i thought in my mind and ran to her. " hey sexy' i said and gave her a hug... "hey Jayden" daniela said and hugged me back. I met Daniela when she first came to our school all the girls were talking about what  a show off she is for wearing expensive clothes but she was really pretty and like the popular guy that i am i had to make her mine. " sup dude" taylor said and gave me a bro hug..." sup bro u made it" i said and looked at Daniela and a guy who were staring at each other. "oh this is shawn mendes he's the one i told you that is going to be singing tonight" taylor explained and shawn and i shook hands.

Daniela P.O.V

when i saw shawn i was shock that we would meat again and am more shock that he sings i thought guys that were super hot only knew how to play sports or rap but singing that was really sexy. " lets go to my room" jayden says and takes my hand. i came up to his room and it was full of sports trophies , coming from him it was not a  surprise.  "am going to change my shirt" jayden said and took new one i was just siting on his bed and he was changing in front of me showing off his abs. jayden was cute but there was something about him that i never liked. I went downstairs  and i heard guitar playing i looked to see and it was shawn sitting down and all  the the girls around him. I was blown away when i first  head shawn voice he was singing sweater weather and i could no longer hide my smile.

Taylor P.O.V

after Shawn finished singing all the girls were around us.  "dude there's so many girls girls after us now" i said and Shawn laughed. Daniela walked up to Shawn and gave him a hug. "i had no idea you sang so good" Daniela said and Shawn turned red. I was standing next to Shawn and Daniela when jayden came up to us... " dude there's one thing that i hate and its when a guy like you tried's to steal my girl" Jayden said to shawn and Daniela face turned blank in   confusion . "dude am not trying to steal your girl" Shawn said and everyone looked at us. " get out of my party" Jayden said to Shawn and pointed at the door.... Shawn walked towards  the door and i walked behind him.

Daniela P.O.V

" Jayden what the fuck was that about" i said to Jayden who was acting like an asshole.  "what he was trying to flirting with you" Jayden said .  "no Jayden i hugged him and he was just being nice" i said and moved away from him. "come one babe" Jayden said and i could smell the alcohol. " we are noting okay stop telling people that i am you're girl because am not" i said and ran out the door. As i drove back home i saw Shawn and Taylor walking home. " hey guys need a ride" i said to the boys and Shawn smiled. I drove Taylor to his house and now it was Shaw's turn. I turned on the radio and the same song Shawn was playing at the party started to blast through my speakers. than out of no where we both started to sing to it like a couple of white girls. He made me laugh so hard.... i stopped the car on his drive way and he took off his seat belt. As he was taking of his seat belt his eyes made contact with mine and i felt like i knew him forever. " thanks for the ride" Shawn said in a deep voice that made me blush for some reason.

Shawn P.O.V

Daniela was different she was chill and nice. I liked how she stood up for me and Taylor even though she didn't have too. I went home right when the clock hit midnight.  "you're finally home" my mom said and i can hear her voice coming from the living room. "mom am here go to bed" i said and walked towards the stairs. " we not done here MR. " Mom yelled and i went back to the living room. " what do you want from me" i yelled back to my mom who was mad for no reason. " you were out in a party. you never called me to at least say you were okay.... don't you think that i worry about you getting killed out there" my mom yelled really loud. "Mom am okay and your gonna wake up Aaliyah" i whispered so Aaliyah won't hear me. " whats going on" Aaliyah said from the top of the stairs. " Aaliyah" i said as i sigh for her to go to bed. " Why do you hate mom so much" Aaliyah yelled at me and ran to her room.

Aaliyah P.O.V

Ever since my dad left 2 years ago Shawn and my mom have not gotten along. all he dose is sit in his room all day and play guitar/music. Before he use to get along really well with my mother and i, he had a girlfriend and he was really happy with her that's into she cheated on him and he was never the same. At that time that Shawn had a girlfriend we were all happy because we thought that he was no longer mad that dad left and his relationship with my mom was getting better. But everything crash and burn. I guess not everything can last forever. "Aaliyah open the door" Shawn said and knock softly. "No go away " i yelled and cried to my pillow. " we need to talk Aaliyah open the door.... please" Shawn said in a calm voice. I opened the door and sat back in my bed.  "What do you want" i said crossing my arms.  "i know that am not the best brother or the best son... but i want you to know that you are my sister and that i love you that's why i don't want to see you cry every time that mom and i fight" Shawn said and sat next to me.  "If you really love me than stop fighting with mom" i said to Shawn and waited for his respond. " Am going to try to make things better with mom i promise... now go to bed" Shawn said and kissing me on the forehead and left to his room. what has made Shawn act so nice. did he some how met someone that made him happy and decided to change? or was it all for me?.... I asked myself into i fell asleep.

Note: hey everyone thank you so much for reading. I hope that ya enjoyed this chapter and just know it gets better. oh if you're somehow confuse through out the story send me a message and i am going to try to explain. Shawn dose live with his dad in real life but not in the book. he is a nice guy and i guess that he has a nice relationship with his mother in real life too. but here he is having some family problems and so is Daniela. so read and find out if that makes them bond and have feelings for each other.