Just as friends

Daniela P.O.V

It was..... A unknown number " hello" i said and waited for the person to respond. " hey daniela its Shawn" Shawn said and a smile bright up my face. " hey Shawn" i said trying to hide how happy i was. " So i was thinking if we could go out tomorrow at 7pm" Shawn asked." yeah that sounds good" i said trying to sound cool about it. " great see you then" Shawn said and we both hang up. "Omg i cant wait into tomorrow" i said with a huge smile and the pillow over my face.

The next day

Shawn P.O.V

I was going to take Daniela to one of my favorite place's in the world since she just moved here. It was now 5pm and i could not wait to see her.

6:45 PM

Daniela P.O.V

I was watching pretty little liars on netflix when i saw the time. " oh gosh i need to get ready" i said and ran to the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. I put on a normal outfit witch was my light blue high waist shorts and a crop top that said " wild child" and my black vans. I let my hair out curly and put on my favorite perfume witch was rebel by Rihanna. It was now 7:10PM i thought that he was not coming but than i heard the door bell and i ran down stairs. " good afternoon is Daniela here" Shawn asked Gloria the housekeeper and the women who was like a second mother to me. " am right here" i said and stood at the front of the door." ready to go" Shawn said with a smile that made me smile," your not bring your purse" Shawn asked noticing that i only had my phone. " no i don't like carrying purses unless i have to" i said to Shawn and he looked impress. " wow i thought that you girls had a law to always bring a purse" Shawn said and i laugh at how crazy he sounded. " so where are we going" i asked Shawn as he started the car. " you will see when you get there" Shawn said with a smirk on his face, After 20 minutes of driving Shawn stopped the car.

Shawn P.O.V

I stopped the car at a lake she gasped when she saw how nice it looked. " omg Shawn this looks beautiful" Daniela said looking at the clear water. " wait this is noting compare to where we are going" i said to daniela and we got on a little boat. The sun was almost going down so i had to hurry so we could be able to see the sunset. "omg this is amazing" Daniela said as she saw a really big family of swans. " Look up" i said and we both looked at the beautiful orange and red sunset. " how do you know about this place" Daniela asked as we looked at the sunset. " my dad use to bring me here when i  was younger" i said and many happy memories came back to me.

Daniela P.O.V

I have never seen something so beautiful and that's a lot to say because i have done a lot of traveling. Shawn was perfect he even knew where to bring a girl and how to have a great time. Shawn and i looked into each others eyes and i could feel myself falling deeper for him.we both lean in and than the sun went down leaving us in the dark. "okay now am scared" i said to Shawn. " why" Shawn asked laughing. " well were in the middle of the lake in the dark what if something comes out" i explained to Shawn...... " don't be scared am here" Shawn said and hugged me tight. he made me feel so protected and i haven't felt that in so long . We both laid down on the pillows and blankets that Shawn put on the boat for us. we cuddle together and looked up at the moon and stars, we told each other stories of our childhood. Into we both fell asleep in each others arms. 

Shawn P.O.V

I felt like if i was being moved by something so i opened my eyes and saw Daniela sleeping on top of my chest in the middle of the lake. "shit" i yelled and Daniela woke up. " omg Shawn we felled asleep" Daniela said and looked around for her phone.  "I have ten missing calls from my mom"she said and started to panic. " my mom is going to kill me" i said and saw that i had 21 missing calls from my mother. We went back to the car and i drove Daniela home.......

Daniela P.O.V

Omg i have never done this before my mom is going to kill me. I went inside of the house ready for all the yelling when i only saw Gloria. " your mother and i are very angry at you but am glad your okay" Gloria said and gave me a hug. "so she went to work instead of waiting for her missing daughter" i said to Gloria. " she was really worry and so was i, i know that your mother loves you and she cares about you" Gloria said but i did not believe it one bit. " yeah whatever" i said and ran to my room holding my tears back.

Shawn P.O.V

as soon as i opened the door there was my mom and Aaliyah. " finally you show up to your house" my mom said and shut the door. " mom am sorry i felled asleep and" before i could say anything else my mom cuts me off. " its fine accidents happen am just glad that noting happen to you" my mom said and i was shock at the way she was acting. " thanks for understanding mom" i said and we both hugged, as soon as my mom left i grabbed Aaliyah. " okay Aaliyah go find out why mom was so cool about this and tell me" i said to Aaliyah and she made a smirk. " well that's going to be hard since mom don't tell me much but i can try for 20 dollars" Aaliyah said and took out her hand. " what no way" i said and put her hand down. " okay than i guess you will die wondering why" Aaliyah said and i did not think twice. " okay fine here now go" i said and gave Aaliyah the money.

Note: i hope that you enjoyed this chapter and finally shawn and his mom are getting along with each other or are they!.